• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gravemind IV

Nov 26, 2017
Jeesh, these guys sure know how to pick their weekends. First flight I just got the keys to my new home and was busy renovating and this flight it's going to be moving my stuff over. Hopefully I can get an hour or two in, especially because it's BTB.

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do those flights usually have a pre-load, how does it work? I'm sure they'll send an email invite sometime this week

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
Do those flights usually have a pre-load, how does it work? I'm sure they'll send an email invite sometime this week

Invites are sent out on Halowaypoint DMs with instructions on how to download. Emails are hit and miss, I never received an email on one account last flight even though it was in.

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
www.halowaypoint.com

Inside Infinite – September 2021

<p>Welcome, one and all, to our latest edition of Inside Infinite! Every month we sit down with the teams hard at work on Halo Infinite to learn more about contributions to the next chapter of Halo, gain insight about their process, and understand their goals on the road to our December 8...

WEEKEND 1 (ARENA)

• Thursday evening, September 23:
    • Build becomes available for download Thursday night
    • Training Mode and Weapon Drills are available
  • Friday, September 24 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT: Matchmaking available
  • Saturday, September 25 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT: Matchmaking available
  • Sunday, September 26 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT: Matchmaking available
  • Monday, September 27 @ 10am PT: Flight access closes until Weekend 2

WEEKEND 2 (BIG TEAM BATTLE & ARENA)

• Thursday evening, September 30:
    • Flight access turns on
    • Training Mode and Weapon Drills become available
  • Friday, October 1 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT: Matchmaking available
  • Saturday, October 2 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT: Matchmaking available
  • Sunday, October 3 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT: Matchmaking available
  • Sunday, October 3 @ 9pm PT: Surveys go out to a portion of Halo Insiders
  • Monday, October 4 @ 10am PT: Flight access closes
  • Wednesday, October 6 @ 10am PT: Halo Support site closes
When we are outside of these matchmaking windows, the Training Mode, Weapon Drills, Battle Pass, and Customization experiences will remain online and available in-game.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Super excited, won't be available for the second weekend but glad there is going to be such wide availability for people to play. The matchmaking windows will be super fun.

Did I misread or did it seem like there… wasn't going to be a ranking system at launch outside of progressing the battle pass?

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Super excited, won't be available for the second weekend but glad there is going to be such wide availability for people to play. The matchmaking windows will be super fun.

Did I misread or did it seem like there… wasn't going to be a ranking system at launch outside of progressing the battle pass?
Progression is Battle Pass only at launch, which they've been saying and reiterated here.
We have heard community feedback around wanting more progression options including things like "match XP" to feed into the Battle Pass and an entirely separate, incremental system along the lines of earning SR152 in Halo 5: Guardians. Expanding Multiplayer progression offerings is something the team is actively exploring, and we look forward to continuing to evolve the experience in future seasons post-launch.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
www.halowaypoint.com

Inside Infinite – September 2021

<p>Welcome, one and all, to our latest edition of Inside Infinite! Every month we sit down with the teams hard at work on Halo Infinite to learn more about contributions to the next chapter of Halo, gain insight about their process, and understand their goals on the road to our December 8...
Honestly this entire blog was pretty hot with great info

Neverx

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Sep 17, 2020
Florida
Excited to jump back in. PvP is on from the get go this time correct? Bots weren't bad but the end of the last test was soooo much fun.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Oh snap back to back flights with the second one focusing on BTB? I'm excited, hopefully they fixed the optimization issues on PC from the first flight.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Progression is Battle Pass only at launch, which they've been saying and reiterated here.
I know they had reiterated the only way to earn XP was through challenges, but not having a separate ranking system was news to me at least.

Elsewhere though it seemed like there are skill rankings for ranked (?) so that's something.

ShapeDePapa

Oct 25, 2017
1120x654_haloinfinite_concept_behemoth_skybox_v02_watermarked-cf51d18b979a4ce38f8f72ffc521b68b.jpg

Jeeeeeeeesuuuuus 😍

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
sad its not just open but ill happily play during the times i can.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
a bit disappointing I guess that not even bots are available

HOWEVER limiting it to specific times is great news for me as someone trying to focus on studies..

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
The 2x XP being active outside of gameplay is so against their "player focused" goals that I have to laugh.

The way the system is set up it would make more sense for the next 5 to 10 or so challenges reward 2x XP, not just a 30 minute window.

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
Both Walmart and GameStop have the X in stock with All Access if you wanna go that route
I order off US websites but I'm not American and don't live in the US, so that sort of program isn't available to me.

I just need to catch it on stock at Amazon or something. I got a PS5 there back in December, but haven't had luck with the X.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
The 2x XP being active outside of gameplay is so against their "player focused" goals that I have to laugh.

The way the system is set up it would make more sense for the next 5 to 10 or so challenges reward 2x XP, not just a 30 minute window.
I brought this up and got told to "wait and see" a lot here

Freedonia

Oct 27, 2017
Mint Blitz is Australian, so I can see the frustration there. Those windows work for me, but yea