Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'd be all over this controller if they put some back paddles on it. Don't think I'll buy any new controllers without them at this point. I really lIke the colors.

WetWaffle

Oct 25, 2017
That's a good color. I wanna buy it for pc but I've already been through 3 xbox controllers. I don't know if I just had bad ones but the dualshock 4 I've been using instead has lasted much longer.

Feign

Aug 11, 2020
<-- Coast
9fee462a-f66f-463f-91c9-c1bea8b8b8d0.jpg

I usually love blues, but this looks so much like an overexposed photo. Like:

oC0qP5.jpg

00ab1e70-1f19-11eb-bbfb-6d1c65d2b15f

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
I've got all variants so far but this one doesn't grab me. Like poster above, looks like a washed out photo.

I much prefer the deep, bold blue of the Shock Blue controller.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Shocked they used a colored backplate here instead of the white they use on all their other colored controllers. The Forza Horizon controller is ruined by a white backplate.

I'm scared to use the Xbox controller 😬 Does anyone else have a sticky RT/LT?

had that on my black series x controller. It's not supposed to be like that.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd legit spend another fortune on a decent colour Elite controller. Gah!

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
Just opened mine, the 'X' logo lights up blue which is kinda neat, rubber grips feel good too.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I really want one, but I just spent 150 dollars on pens today lol (gifts for some friends).

I do like the cool stuff they do with colors on their controllers, (like the Shadow series and the Phantom series), but I think I might sit this one out... for now.

I have the Forza Horizon controller preordered, though lol.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
Best Buy said this wasn't arriving for another two weeks for whatever reason. Now it's coming some time today. Hooray!

Lucky you, I had almost already forgotten I pre-ordered this controller. Best buy us still pending my order but I'd guess it'll arrive sometime next week.

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
How's the D-pad in Xbox Controllers, is it too clicky? Kinda want something for 2D games.

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
Mine came yesterday. Very pretty and love how it looks different in different lighting.

How's the D-pad in Xbox Controllers, is it too clicky? Kinda want something for 2D games.
Series controllers are very clicky. One controllers aren't really but also are hard to find unless you get an Elite.

May 14, 2021
I got it but am returning it for two reasons:

- once again the A button is either sometimes not registering a press or it registers 2. Completely kills my ability to play Tetris Effect.
- the rubberized section is raised above the plastic portion of the handle, which feels really weird. I can also tell that the rubberized portion is going to peel because it is raised above the plastic and thus my fingers drag over the lip.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
I got it but am returning it for two reasons:

- once again the A button is either sometimes not registering a press or it registers 2. Completely kills my ability to play Tetris Effect.
- the rubberized section is raised above the plastic portion of the handle, which feels really weird. I can also tell that the rubberized portion is going to peel because it is raised above the plastic and thus my fingers drag over the lip.

I had a Design lab controller made last year and have issues with one of the triggers sticking a bit.
I've been having issues with the newest controllers on xbox as well. Nothing major but enough to bug a bit.

Gotchaforce

Oct 31, 2017
Got mine from GameStop yesterday. Disappointed in it. The rubber grip on the Lunar White for Xbox One covers so much more of the back. Here it's your palms thatll feel rubber and then your fingers still lay on the rough texture.

May 14, 2021
Got mine from GameStop yesterday. Disappointed in it. The rubber grip on the Lunar White for Xbox One covers so much more of the back. Here it's your palms thatll feel rubber and then your fingers still lay on the rough texture.
Yep, I don't get why they didn't do the whole thing. It looks like the only option to get rubber across the whole thing is to buy the Forza controller.

Starburns

Oct 30, 2017
Denver

That's what I was thinking. When the Forza controller was announced I was looking at pictures of both, and realized that the Aqua Shift rubberized sections didn't go all the way around and canceled it. I dislike the Forza controller color scheme, but the full rubber grips were enticing enough.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
That's interesting and kinda makes me want to get one more, lol.

I find the rubber on the backside of controllers mostly useless since my fingers barely touch the back of the controllers and I "hold" them mainly with my palms.
Might be something I got used to with the elite controllers... having my fingers more relaxed so I don't accidentally trigger a paddle.