• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For those that are happy for Trump "stabilising" the market, y'all know it's crap, right?

Nothing anyone said today suggested these companies will see any kind of growth. Google's been contracted to make a website? Uh, that makes them a more valuable company, how? Walmart's gonna have some health trucks idling in their parking lots. So what? An epidemic means less shoppers, after this panic rush on toilet paper and other goods their revenues will fall. Target is in the same boat, CVS too.

Oct 30, 2017
That "I don't take responsibility at all" needs to be an ad from now until November.

also: why do so few fucking reporters use Trump's words when asking questions??? He called it a hoax 2 weeks ago. Use his fucking quotes against him, holy shit. I refuse to believe reporters just suck but how are you not referencing that quote from him when asking a question about whether he takes responsibility for lag in testing??????
Unfortunately, the last time reporters challenged the administration, Trump went through like 3 press secretaries before shutting the shit down altogether. Reporters have to be coy enough to ask the questions without causing Trump to shit himself and cry foul.

H-I-M

Banned
Apr 26, 2018
tenor.gif

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL
Zero accountability.. ZERO. Nothing he does is wrong.. Egotistical PIECE OF SHIT

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
With him not treating people with respect do the same shit back to him. Yell over him when he tries to talk over you.

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
It blows my fucking mind literally start treating him like the troll he is and he'll go back under his bridge. Good on that reporter for calling out his shit but she needs to take more of a stand and not give the mic over
Unfortunately she can't take that stand, they'll just kick her out and then there won't be anyone else to stand up.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
For those that are happy for Trump "stabilising" the market, y'all know it's crap, right?

Nothing anyone said today suggested these companies will see any kind of growth. Google's been contracted to make a website? Uh, that makes them a more valuable company, how? Walmart's gonna have some health trucks idling in their parking lots. So what? An epidemic means less shoppers, after this panic rush on toilet paper and other goods their revenues will fall. Target is in the same boat, CVS too.
Don't post this in the stock market thread.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

costco gets people to shop by enticing them with cheap food

walmart gets people to shop by enticing them with coronavirus tests

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Unfortunately, the last time reporters challenged the administration, Trump went through like 3 press secretaries before shutting the shit down altogether. Reporters have to be coy enough to ask the questions without causing Trump to shit himself and cry foul.

Fine, let him stop having conferences during a pandemic. That's not going to be an advantage for him.

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Journalist: You were exposed to the virus.

Trump: The virus? What's that? I don't know anything about it. Nothing about it. I've never heard of it. As you know.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
It doesn't matter if you personally know the covad-19 victim you were with, Dumbass. You were exposed.

EDIT: Oh, there was a follow-up question. Good.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Trump: "I take pictures with lots of viruses. They last seconds. I do not personally know the coronavirus."

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017

yeah this just helps some idiot shortsellers. there is nothing long term in this.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
In this national emergency I have the power to do whatever I want and I am making Wal Mart president, goodbye

Oct 27, 2017
This attitude is going to make it worse. More people will get sick. More will die. All because they're trying to protect their stupid stock prices.