• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing that they're going to announce brand new evolutions to
Kanto Pokemon

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
They wouldnt delay the game for a national dex. The national dex would come with the Home / Bank compatibility months after launch, so it wouldnt require a delay (but I sadly dont believe national is happening :( ).

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Man I miss the Sun/Moon info reveal. Every week we got something there. But at least these are usually pretty substantial info blow outs.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Battle Frontier? I mean, a man can dream, right?

In all due honesty, if the Battle Frontier is returning in Sword and Shield, then now would be a good time to show it off.
BF is post league material, so it would be late into the press cycle. However the London City to the North is a large multi landmark place that has not been featured in an Media so far, which does make me think there is a huge surprise waiting for us when it comes to that specific locale. O can very easily seeing it being a Battle Frontier City to be honest.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
if national dex is what took you to like these games, I don't know how you survive Year 1 of the recent games

I disagree with this argument. Pokemon games are known for their longevity for reasons such as breeding, training, and shiny hunting. Does anyone remember the time before Pokemon Bank? It was frustrating, but we got over that hill.

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
no more legendaries
most single stage pokemon get a cross gen evolution
farfetch'd now OP

Ramsay

Jul 2, 2019
Australia
BF is post league material, so it would be late into the press cycle. However the London City to the North is a large multi landmark place that has not been featured in an Media so far, which does make me think there is a huge surprise waiting for us when it comes to that specific locale. O can very easily seeing it being a Battle Frontier City to be honest.
That'd normally be true, although I do think that if the Battle Frontier does return, it'd be best for it to be revealed earlier given scale of the National Dex backlash. I'm confident that 90% of the angry comments will dissipate if the Battle Frontier was revealed tomorrow after.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm not really hyped for this.

Every reveal since E3 has just made these games seem more and more disappointing.

youwei

Jun 3, 2019
i am guessing some pokemon could be transferred from the mobile games ( especially from Pokemon Go ) , armoured Mewtwo might make an appearance in Sword/Shield

Thats just my 2 cents

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
i am guessing some pokemon could be transferred from the mobile games ( especially from Pokemon Go ) , armoured Mewtwo might make an appearance in Sword/Shield

Thats just my 2 cents
When GO connected to Let's Go, you couldn't transfer the hat Pikachu or Sunglasses Squirtle across. Don't expect things like that to come over

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't buy Let's Go and I spent the first months of XY breading in BW waiting for the Bank.

Now can we please avoid trying to shame me for the things I enjoy in Pokemon games?
No anyone who's upset by the National Dex controversy must be shamed and written off as an irrational fanboy.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
August is usually when they do the big reveals, so I'm hopeful they will show something amazing. Can't wait!

ForlornFate

Jun 12, 2019
In the lead up to the previous gen's, did Gamefreak show off the starter evolution's this far in advance to the release? Should we expect to see the second stage forms at least?

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
In the lead up to the previous gen's, did Gamefreak show off the starter evolution's this far in advance to the release? Should we expect to see the second stage forms at least?
Typically it has been a month before for the middle evos and only Gen 7 and Gen 3 (ish) have shown the final evolutions before launch

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Lots of people here guessing new cross gen evolutions and Eevee-lutions. Were those in the latest rumor mill?

Some cross gen evolutions were talked about on the original leak that has got everything right so far. Eeveelutions have been on the recent ones but we don't know if those are real or not.

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
"Hey! We admit that the game didn't looked very good when we showed at the E3. We hired extra hands and we improved the visuals in a considerable way! Come, take a look on how the game looks like now!"

:(

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hope the trailer is as good as the last two we had.

The one from the second Pokémon Direct (May iirc?) was easily the most hyped I've been for a Pokémon in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.