OP
OP
eXistor

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
I'm taking them to the vet in a few days to get their shots so I'll be asking then as well, but I might as well ask here in the meantime: Polly's nose (the whiter one) has gone a bit bald it seems, any idea what that could be? She seems perfectly healthy otherwise so I'm not too concerned, but just curious.

a9cWJ1P.jpg

Mills

Oct 28, 2017
Some extreme cuteness, love the tuxedos. Our tux liked to put her nose in candles and anything else fire so just be aware of that. We had to bathe her of soot after she jumped into the fireplace (thankfully not lit, make sure you put up a barrier).

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Wonderful kitties! <3 Please drop by the cat thread to and share them there too. :)

I'm taking them to the vet in a few days to get their shots so I'll be asking then as well, but I might as well ask here in the meantime: Polly's nose (the whiter one) has gone a bit bald it seems, any idea what that could be? She seems perfectly healthy otherwise so I'm not too concerned, but just curious.

a9cWJ1P.jpg

It could be any number of things from fungi to mites to her overgrooming her nose. I would take her to the vet to make sure.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Adorable kittens, but I don't think those instrument strings will survive if left there lol.

ReBirFh

Dec 8, 2017
Let me steal the topic for a little moment. I live in a really small apartment with only two rooms with and a total of 258 square feet in size. Is it enough to have a cat? I really want a companion because I work almost 100% of the time from home for 6 years now.

OP
OP
eXistor

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Let me steal the topic for a little moment. I live in a really small apartment with only two rooms with and a total of 258 square feet in size. Is it enough to have a cat? I really want a companion because I work almost 100% of the time from home for 6 years now.
From what I understand, cats don't mind small spaces.

Just a random article I found on it:

be.chewy.com

Cat-Friendly Apartments: Making the Most of a Small Space

Looking to make your kitty roomie more comfortable in your small city apartment? Check out some essential cat supplies to make your flat a cat-friendly apartment.

Adorable kittens, but I don't think those instrument strings will survive if left there lol.
They've not touched the instruments so far. My Zelda chess-board on the other hand...

ReBirFh

Dec 8, 2017
From what I understand, cats don't mind small spaces.

Just a random article I found on it:

be.chewy.com

Cat-Friendly Apartments: Making the Most of a Small Space

Looking to make your kitty roomie more comfortable in your small city apartment? Check out some essential cat supplies to make your flat a cat-friendly apartment.

They've not touched the instruments so far. My Zelda chess-board on the other hand...

Good to know it was one of the reason my girfriend didn't want to let me have a cat here (she lives in a much bigger house with her family have two cats and a dog).