darkwing

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
they can't possibly push through with the nomination, the SC would be tainted for decades

TerminusFox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do the GOP really want to die on this hill? Like honestly. They could save seats AND get the court but they want to take the hardest road by sticking with this fucking scumbag?

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Am I missing pages? I only see two and nothing about gang rape.

Edit: shit, there is a third page. Horrendous, if this doesn't take the fucker down, I don't know what else will. What a fucking monster.

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shit, that is awful. I can't imagine how traumatic such an experience would be, and the bravery it takes to come forward and be forced to re-live it under a vicious media spotlight.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
....Even I don't know how they spin this one.

Like, fuck the Supreme Court, you should be headed to prison.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Dude is a straight up rapist. I want to see what McConnell comes up with this time.

Dec 2, 2017
If these people have a sliver of decency left they won't have it in them to confirm this man. But I guess this is just wishful thinking. I expected an actual rape accusation to follow. Where there is smoke there is fire and these men tend to committ multiple rapes and atrempted rapes simply because they see women as disposable objects and they can get away with it.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Do the GOP really want to die on this hill? Like honestly. They could save seats AND get the court but they want to take the hardest road by sticking with this fucking scumbag?

The GOP doesn't. But Trump does and only he can pull a nomination. And Kavanaugh can't just withdraw without essentially admitting guilt which puts his current judge position in jeopardy.

They are fucked.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
Is this the one 4chan was trying to claim as their prank?

Or was that a 4th?

Or, most likely, total bullshit from them.

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
GOP is going to implode itself because they are too dumb / stubborn / senile to realize there are a lot of other good judges out there.

F'ing hell...can they dare proceed?

Hycran

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Kevin "So what if it's true" Cramer can rot. Avenatti wouldn't put out something like this without massive receipts. Kavanaugh is fucking finished.

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
He helped create the Super Pac and making it legal. Which made all of these Rs richer.

Theres a reason hes being pushed so hard

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well the GOP supported a pedophile, Roy Moore, they'll have no issues supporting a rapist.

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
....Even I don't know how they spin this one.

Like, fuck the Supreme Court, you should be headed to prison.
Several of my coworkers believe that these accusations would happen for whoever trump nominates for supreme court because they think all of accusers are lying and just trying to delay the vote until midterms so that dems can block every nominee until 2020

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Scumbags will crucify her for having witnessed prior gang rapes before it happened to her and not doing anything about it.

It's the GOP playbook. I just know it, they're gonna smear this woman as a terrible human being to prevent other survivors from coming forward.

Christ. It's unreal that this is even happening.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Is Avenatti's client pressing charges? Even if he gets confirmed, he'd have to deal with those, right?

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Several of my coworkers believe that these accusations would happen for whoever trump nominates for supreme court because they think all of accusers are lying and just trying to delay the vote until midterms so that dems can block every nominee until 2020

Did they pass out during the entire Gorsuch confirmation?