• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I've been talking about this game everyday for the last 3 months, it's time.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Official

EdiFgMYWoAAKaX_.jpg%3Alarge

High res

halo_infinite_keyart_primary_extended-horiz-799188b6e4d142f3a94443c7d35b6552.png

Axon

Banned
Mar 9, 2020
I gasped when I saw it, its amazing.

Also, this cover art definitely gives me "open-world" vibes.

One thing that I always wished for in Halo, and I know alot of people will disagree with me, is an optional third-person mode. That would be so sweet, especially with this redesign of Chief.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
The cover looks straight out of early halo stuff, especially 1.
Very pleased with it after just staring for 3 minutes.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Not bad, very strong reference to the tech demo footage. I guess that will be the environment shown tomorrow? Not long to wait!

Hoping there are some more imaginative environments. I like boreal forests and all coming from a fairly Northern country, but would like to see more imagination in the scifi landscapes.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Not bad, very strong reference to the tech demo footage. I guess that will be the environment shown tomorrow? Not long to wait!

Hoping there are some more imaginative environments. I like boreal forests and all coming from a fairly Northern country, but would like to see more imagination in the scifi landscapes.
Since the Halo is cracked apart, it would not surprise me if we visit other hub worlds that have different biomes.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Looks good, never been into halo before but seeing everyone else's excitement plus how much MS is hyping it up is getting me excited.

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
That's a pretty sweet cover. Even though I buy mostly digital, I might have to get this one physical.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It's neat that it's a throwback to the first Halo game.

If they're going all in on the nostalgia I guess Truth and Reconciliation might play during gameplay tomorrow.