Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017

New Vehicles
New in at Brand Central this month are nine new vehicles, including classic Porsches and iconic BMWs.

• Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65
  • BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11
  • Mazda RX500 '70
  • Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60
  • Honda NSX Type R '92
  • Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '89
  • Porsche 911 GT3 (996) '01
  • Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '08
  • Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06

Photo Gallery
New Track – Fuji Speedway
Japan's famed high speed circuit at the foot of grand Mt. Fuji has played host to countless international races on its tarmac since opening in 1961.

Following Fuji's famed 1.5km straight, the first half is a high speed section consisting of tight corners, followed by a technical second half running on a challenging incline. In addition to the classic Fuji Speedway F layout, the Fuji Speedway GT shortcut layout has also been included, and both variants are playable in reverse.

GT League
This month, we've added three new GT League events for beginner to veteran drivers, including:

• The Passion of Dr. Wankel – Beginner League
  • Real Circuit Tours – Amateur League
  • Group 1 Cup – Professional League

Finally, the pit lane of the new Fuji Speedway course can be used in Scapes mode, and The Red Bull Ring from last month's content update has been added to the circuit experience.
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/09/26/new-gt-sport-update-adds-fuji-speedway-9-new-cars/

Last edited:

Riderz1337

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Car in the middle looks cool.

Loving all the updates. I'm making my way through the campaign and having a fun time trying out different cars in every race.

Wish they didn't make you use sport tires only though. They make certain cars feel like you are driving on ice.

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
I can see Spa's track layout in the backround.

It's Fuji speedway that is coming

twitter has this :

Dn3Zx6aUYAA9E6E.jpg:large

Apex88

Jan 15, 2018

It's always amusing just how many RT's/Fav's Kaz's tweets get then people pilling in with their own suggestions. Impossible to please everyone.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I keep holding out hope that one of these days they'll add the 4th generation Honda Prelude, but at the end of the day it's neither a historical car or a popular one... :(

Love that they keep on delivering on content. I wonder if they'll just continue this model going forward. I suppose that depends on whether or not people are paying for cars with real money or the IGC.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
I actually love this game. I bought it awhile ago and never really played it until recently. I really am enjoying just playing the solo stuff for now.

Roy

Oct 27, 2017
There was another GT World Tour live event and we saw the new track and some of the new cars too

It was a very entertaining championship even though it was pretty much dominated by one country in the Nation Cup. I think it was a big mistake to leave out Canada and Chile, if they were there, the championship would have been much closer

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
Date and time for the server maintenance. After that this update will be available.

At the following time, we will perform maintenance on the 'Gran Turismo Sport' servers. A new game update will also be available after the maintenance. Please note that during this time the online services, including [Sport Mode], will not be available.

[Day & Time]
September 25, 2018: 21:00 – 23:00 PDT
September 26, 2018: 04:00 – 06:00 UTC

Apex88

Jan 15, 2018
What's that Mazda RX500? Is it a concept supercar or 70's racecar.

Didn't have GT6 so interested to give it a go.

The 996 GT3 should be a good money earning car as you'll be able to get it down to N300.

Apex88

Jan 15, 2018
By all accounts there's a new penalty system coming too.

The FIA event had penalty markers not seen in game (currently). Not clear if these are dedicated slow zones to wipe off penalty. Or markers to show track limits.

PockyWitch

Oct 27, 2017

The FIA event had penalty markers not seen in game (currently). Not clear if these are dedicated slow zones to wipe off penalty. Or markers to show track limits.

I only watched the nationals final but that one definitely had those markers set up on the longest straight as some sort of penalty zone so i'm guessing it's that to avoid people from just getting rid of their penalty by being slower through the corners etc.

BradleyLove

Oct 29, 2017

They were penalty zones in which the car would be slowed down. Apparently this works great for 2-second plus penalties, but for something like 0.6 seconds it costs the driver more time than that.

BradleyLove

Oct 29, 2017
Weird how the old games how awesome ones
Nah. The AI races are the same as they ever were—it was the surrounding CaRPG stuff that made the pre-PS3 games so much fun in single player. Taking a shitty Civic, changing parts and then finally adding a racing body kit was where it was at. It was never the on-track racing.

Branson

Oct 27, 2017
Nah. The AI races are the same as they ever were—it was the surrounding CaRPG stuff that made the pre-PS3 games so much fun in single player. Taking a shitty Civic, changing parts and then finally adding a racing body kit was where it was at. It was never the on-track racing.
I had a really good race in the Miata series recently. 3 wide with one Ai divebombing and missing the corner. It's not to bad and was actually pretty good.

Gerwant

Oct 27, 2017
So, since the introduction of MTX we are getting new tracks for 3 months in a row. Previously it was new track every other month. Let's see how long they can keep this pace.