• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
021.jpg

004.jpg

024.jpg

005.jpg

032.jpg

030.jpg

026.jpg

001.jpg

ETPPzUjWoAIM9Ex

ETPP1v8WkAE9RhB

more at the link
https://www.4gamer.net/games/305/G030589/20200312105/

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Aerith and Tifa look legit amazing.

Cloud is too perfect tho

Rpgmonkey

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully the Enemy Skill Materia is OP in this game too. Blue Magic is always fun to mess around with.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
I honestly get Yakuza vibes from the game, like as in the side activities will feel wacky like there.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I could just not look, but I really think they are showing too much about this game.
I'm looking forward to escape into this world.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
On a pure graphical and artistic merit, I think this is the best looking game I've seen so far. Others may be better, but for me personally, it's the top looking game - and I'm not even a big Final Fantasy fan.

Yes, they always nail the graphics of their new games, but I'm still impressed.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It's a beautiful game. I was very impressed by how amazing the demo already looked.

What is this character's name?

003.jpg

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
Wall Market looks better than I ever could have possibly imagined.

The madmen have surpassed 20 years of me dreaming about what this could look like

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
ETPU7iaWsAAb7oL

Interesting to see dressed-up Tifa outside Corneo's Manor. Wonder how they changed the sequence.

Maybe they'll show her getting there on her own beyond the Chocobo carriage scene? Perhaps even getting to control her POV for a bit.

Kamaros

Aug 29, 2018
jesus at the presentation, heavy hitters at late gen, uh?

Tifa modelling is a diamond.

Emerald

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone got a different source? 4gamer's page and pictures aren't loading for me.
www.jp.playstation.com

『FFVII リメイク』のツォン、コルネオが公開! 歓楽街ウォール・マーケットには新キャラや闘技場が!

4月10日(金)発売予定のPlayStation®4用ソフトウェア『FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE』(ファイナルファンタジーVII リメイク)。オリジナル版『FINAL FANTASY VII』の主要ス […]
From the Playstation site.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
Hopefully the Enemy Skill Materia is OP in this game too. Blue Magic is always fun to mess around with.

It seems to be confirmed in that article.

Apparently the battle arena is called Corneo Colosseum.

www.famitsu.com

『FF7 リメイク』最新情報。コルネオの部下などの新キャラ&声優、タークスのツォンなどの情報を一挙公開! | ゲーム・エンタメ最新情報のファミ通.com

PS4用ソフト『ファイナルファンタジーVII リメイク』について、ミッドガルの歓楽街“ウォール・マーケット”、“ツォン”などのキャラクター、バレットのアビリティなどの最新情報が公開された。

ZeroMaverick

Mar 5, 2018
Isn't it insane how this game somehow looks simultaneously EXACTLY how you imagined and better than you could imagine?

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I by the way wonder why they always just use base PS4 screenshots. The game looks so crisp and clean and gorgeous on PS4 Pro, lol.

Leo-Tyrant

Jan 14, 2019
San Jose, Costa Rica
Looks incredible.

Also: I got 30% or less of the Kanji used in those screens (Hiragana and Katakana is fine). I have been studing Kanji non stop for over 8 months (I have over 900 learnt Kanji)

And still...30%...

I'm depressed now.

cyappu

Jun 4, 2019
Is FF7 the only Final Fantasy game to use Japanese in the overworld design instead of a made-up script?

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I could just not look, but I really think they are showing too much about this game.
I'm looking forward to escape into this world.
I feel they're showing the right amount and right things. The game is from the late 90's and what they are showing are scenes we already know will be there and have seen in the original. We know they're adding to the original to give the game content and they haven't really shown or revealed those changes.

We still haven't seen much of the Shinra HQ which is a big part of wrapping up Midgar in the original, so I think we have plenty unseen content to blow us away.

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Aside from Matra Magic outside Midgar I'm pretty sure Enemy Skill is useless in Midgar. Maybe they'll change that around this time since they're pulling so much from late game and inserting it into Midgar.

Yeah. Tifa's 90's dress had some fun style (loved the high neck and the gold belt)
...the new one looks kinda ill-fitting and a bit weirdly put together

xq2655x9i7e41.jpg

That's because the original was a fancy dress and the new one is a nightie :P