Aug 1, 2018
If I hadn't seen the last 2 seasons, my answer would be "yeah!". But since I have... nah. I'm good.

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
I loved Lost from start to finish but I don't see how they can replicate the mystery if everyone going in knows it's a Lost reboot.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't reboot Lost, but a high-budget show about people being shipwrecked or stranded and having to survive would be cool. It's essentially the Robinson Crusoe story with some mysteries and sci-fi elements added on, it's not a completely radical new concept for a show.

Oct 27, 2017
LOST was the show that really started my admiration for television dramas. I have a fond spot for it and it remains one of my favorite series of all time. Loved the ending, didn't love the unexplained mysteries that never had a chance of being resolved because no writing could make you suspend disbelief to that degree.

That said, leave well enough alone. A remake or reboot (or anything else for that matter) won't have the intrigue of the first. Couldn't come close to casting as well as the original either.

Katamari

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I have no faith that a remake could even top the first half of season 3.

Though I wish a lot of characters had their storylines wrapped up better.

Iceman

Oct 26, 2017
Alhambra, CA
I'm in. I love LOST. Up there with The Office and Arrested Development for me.

I'm primarily down for it because I would love a crack at being in that writer's room.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Lost is one of the best TV shows ever made. I don't think we need a reboot. Let it be.

hurlex

Oct 25, 2017
They will obviously make it seem like a remake but then there will be a twist that its actually a sequel

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
Lost was a very zeitgeisty show so i don't know how you could reboot. and the premise was so broad and went fucking everywhere so it wouldn't have a "brand" to ride on

a very broad based "sequel series" could work but i doubt the creative minds would rehuddle over it, making it feel cheap

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
YES I WOULD!!!

I think they have learned alot from since LOST, and I think they could do something really fun, IF they handle it correctly. Just make sure to get input from the original show runners. I know theyve discussed it before and even if they dont think its a good idea (lol) I think they could offer some great ideas still.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I fucking loved LOST. Favorite show ever aside from Game Of Thrones. I would absolutely love to go back.

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
It feels too soon for any sort of reboot of Lost - I'd prefer more original stories using Lost as an influence, but man, the networks are totally incapable of that.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
How the hell does the Jack "We have to go back" gif not end up as the first reply?

Heck not even on the first page

#disappointment

Id make more jokes but they kind of write themselves

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
YES! Not a reboot but a sequel, with Jack as the smoke monster.

LOST was one my favorite TV shows ever, and unlike others I did enjoy the later seasons.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Am I up for something as good as Lost was.? Yes, I am.

Will whatever they come up be a pile of shit? Yes, it will.
This is correct. Would watch if Lindelof were involved. He wouldn't be since he's with HBO at the moment. Any time a network tries to make a mystery series it crumbles instantly.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
I mean I'm sure I'd watch it because it's my favorite show and it has given me insane amounts of entertainment well beyond the actual show (all the crazy theories, discussions on the internet and amongst friends) but a reboot... ehh.... if they must go back to Lost, I'd rather they told another story in its universe without touching the original run.

dapperbandit

Oct 30, 2017
Even if it was incredibly good, it could never live up to the original series. Watching that was an EVENT, my girlfriend had never seen it so we watched it together and it was an amazing ride.

All the mysteries, twists and turns and the human moments that brought the cast together. Watching Hurley, Sawyer and Jin fix up the hippy wagon they find was one an enriching experience. Seeing Locke pounding on the hatch door, feeling LOST when a beam of light illuminates him through the window. You can't recreate those moments.

Kschreck

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
If ABC brings back Lost it will...

1. Be a reboot.
2. Be very low budget.
3. CW level acting.
4. CW level writing.
5. Be canceled half way through the season.

No thanks!

Jeff Albertson

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I always felt Lost had two audiences, one more casual who wanted the adventure and then a second sci fi fanhood.

I was in the first category and loved the setting and characters but got bored the further into crazytown it went:

Anything from this point would struggle with the casual viewer but may find a market with the sci fi crowd

Sep 28, 2018
I wouldn't reboot Lost, but a high-budget show about people being shipwrecked or stranded and having to survive would be cool. It's essentially the Robinson Crusoe story with some mysteries and sci-fi elements added on, it's not a completely radical new concept for a show.

I would like for ABC (or someone) to do a show about that - that would be cool. I heard about LOST and binged it LONG after 2010 and to me it was obvious the core of the show was the characters' disparate, personal journeys converging on one another and coming together in the end. It was never about those darn mysteries and sci-fi elements, which were fun, but never felt like the point.

I feel like if I caught this when it was airing though, I'd have a wickedly different opinion about LOST.