Status
Not open for further replies.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Shouldn't the announcements for today be out by now or are they letting us wait a little longer than yesterday?

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
PS5 stuff would be really nice, game feels a little pokey at 30 and also kind of prone to ghosting due to ND's particular TAA implementation. Loved how TLoU Remastered looked and played at 60 and wouldn't mind more of that for the sequel.

JasoNsider

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I don't know anything, but I'm guessing we should temper our expectations a bit. We all want factions, but there's just as much of a chance that they just announce some cross media stuff, merchandise, etc.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I want Factions and HBO show news. At least a PS5 upgrade patch.

But I'm curious about the two posters they'll be unveiling.

Redbarrel

Sep 10, 2020
The multiplayer will be so fun with Part 2 mechanics. Hopefully they learned their lessons from TLOU1 and U4 and there isn't any advantages behind a paywall though.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
As a single player gamer, I want to see PS5 version much more than Factions. TLoU2 on PS4 was more next gen than lots of next games and can't wait to see PS5 version!

Sep 23, 2018
I'm not sure what other options they could possibly add but I'd be most excited to hear of a new patch / add-ons / unlockables / features.
While I'm wishing for things, I'll also take a patch similar to days gone, which reduced the file size of the install by a considerable percentage.

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
PS5 stuff would be really nice, game feels a little pokey at 30 and also kind of prone to ghosting due to ND's particular TAA implementation. Loved how TLoU Remastered looked and played at 60 and wouldn't mind more of that for the sequel.

Probably wishful thinking but I'd take a patch of TLOU 1 @ native 4k, high quality shadows and unlocked frame rate.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
I am dying for PS5 gameplay. Tbh, I want to see that more than Factions. Not a huge multiplayer person.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
My dreams are set to multiplayer, Lev DLC, and a (FREE) PS5 upgrade.

My expectations are set to merch.

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They should announce what upgrades the PS5 gets, and if it costs anything.
I want to play it at launch.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Come on release the multiplayer TODAY.

I hope they retain what made the original so good, my worry is that they screw it up somehow.

Also, dont u guys think this deserves a bigger stage? Hope it's part of the PS5 marketing

Zoid

Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing they are holding back MP for PS5's launch. Note, I do not mean it is going to be exclusive to PS5.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
I'm guessing they are holding back MP for PS5's launch. Note, I do not mean it is going to be exclusive to PS5.
I`d be fine with that. I just want some info on if and when it`s happening. And I would love to see some ingame footage or at least a trailer.

Ricky_R

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Come on, ND. We ready and we'll pay for it.

tlou2rcover5hjkd.png

Last edited:

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Weird that Mondo hasn't shown the vinyl and posters ahead of the release. They usually do.

Lemony1984

Jul 7, 2020
I'm not expecting any DLC etc but always thought it was weird that they got Jeffrey Wright in the game and then he's barely in it. Really thought that was laying the groundwork for DLC when I played it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.