Votes: 12 2.1%
  • Scottie Barnes

Votes: 104 18.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionNY

Oct 25, 2017
AD has been a pretty mediocre jump shooter his entire career except when he got hot in the bubble. He's gonna have to do better than 16% from 3 tho🤢🤢🤢

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit... what happened to AD? This is more than just being complacent with his one ring. This is something more. AD may need a sports therapist or something.
Apathy is a hell of a drug. He just doesn't care, he's made of glass and LA was not good for him. He's become more interested in hawking potato chips than working on his game. He's the very definition of SOFT. He gets worked every night. A real disappointment.

Oct 26, 2017
You have to shoot jumpers most of the time when playing with Westbrook and all of the time when next to Westbrook/Rondo and DAJ/Dwight.

Spinluck

â–² Legend â–²
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
I'm not worried about AD, I think he'll bounce back.

The biggest thing is not being able to mask these shitty offensive slumps with some sound defense.

There's a massive void of defensive skill on this team that has yet to be filled. I think people are forgetting how bad this team looked when LeBron and AD weren't rolling offensively in the past. Losing a solid shooter like KCP hurts... But seeing guys like Melo out there trying to play defense is more tragic.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Westbrook - Ellington - THT - Melo - DAJ would compete for the worst NBA defense of all times. Having any two of them on the court means almost guaranteed basket for the other team.

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
Seeing Lonzo flourish is a good story. He was getting unfairly piled on when he didn't pull a LaMelo in his rookie year, then he got LeGM'd, plus Lavar was still making headlines. Lavar has since shut the fuck up and both Lonzo & LaMelo look great

Spinluck

â–² Legend â–²
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Westbrook - Ellington - THT - Melo - DAJ would compete for the worst NBA defense of all times. Having any two of them on the court means almost guaranteed basket for the other team.

Vogel has to pick his poison with these lineups lol

The sadder story is LeGM still can't get rest without worrying about the team collapsing offensively

I legit thought having AD and Russ would remediate that some this season

Kensuke

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
AD hasn't been that bad lol. Plenty of other stats point out he's doing well. He's just not often the guy making the flashy shots. The problem for LA is that they traded all their good role players for a mediocre PG. They're too old and have no depth. It's been said a thousand times, but they should at least have kept Caruso and traded for Hield.

Oct 29, 2017
Part of me thinking the Rockets making Wall travel with the team knowing he is not going to play was some galaxy-brain attempt to get him to avoid exercising his player option which is lmfao.

beat

Oct 28, 2017
Btw, a 17-2 record over a full 82 game season would mean... 73 wins.

(After 2016, Kerr will probably play all third stringers near the end of the season to avoid approaching the record.)

(Also, yes, I know the remaining strength of schedule is harder.)

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
Big issue with the Lakers last nights loss was the defensive rebounding. 16 offensive rebounds for Sacramento equating to 18 more shot attempts for the Kings. 120 shots for Kings vs 102 for the Lakers.

Only winning statline Lakers had a significant advantage were fastbreak points, otherwise stats were pretty even for both teams. Both teams shot like shit from the free throw line and the three most of the game.

QXgtqOM.jpeg

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017

(After 2016, Kerr will probably play all third stringers near the end of the season to avoid approaching the record.)

Warriors aren't winning 70 games even if they didn't rest.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I'm really looking forward to these GSW vs Suns games. I believe GSW is a legit team, but I'm still not sold that they should be championship favorites.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Mmm Is Dame not getting those looks that he used to get 🤔

Sorry I like Dame but that dang quote lol
I'm really looking forward to these GSW vs Suns games. I believe GSW is a legit team, but I'm still not sold that they should be championship favorites.
I feel like no one kinda is a favorite due to differing situations. Byk would be with kyrie but again everyone notable has a situation.
At the same time I don't think the phx gs games will change that either way at the moment.

AD is still playing well overall.
But it's just the level of scrutiny that increases when you reach that upper echelon. Every top 5 talent guy has been getting it bad at times.

beat

Oct 28, 2017
That's fair. The Suns are super good.

TBH I don't super duper care about the next two Suns-Warriors games as long as the Warriors win on Christmas.

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
How does firing Vogel make any damn sense. Y'all need to give him more time. It's not like there are amazing coaches without jobs right now. Unless LeBron can trade Westbrook for Ty Lue

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How does firing Vogel make any damn sense. Y'all need to give him more time. It's not like there are amazing coaches without jobs right now. Unless LeBron can trade Westbrook for Ty Lue
well, from what i understand, the argument is Vogel is a defensive-minded coach but the team is defensively lacking and unworkable. so it makes sense to get a coach that can work with an offense oriented team.

Oct 26, 2017
well, from what i understand, the argument is Vogel is a defensive-minded coach but the team is defensively lacking and unworkable. so it makes sense to get a coach that can work with an offense oriented team.

The Lakers on-paper are horrible offensively due to the lack of shooting, it's just a tough situation.

They need a real stretch 5 who can defend and those guys basically do not exist.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
The media for the most part are favoring the Warriors on the basis Klay comes back at 70-80 percent and Wiseman can contribute. It's all based on potential. Nobody is favoring them as they are right now

Jul 26, 2018
The media for the most part are favoring the Warriors on the basis Klay comes back at 70-80 percent and Wiseman can contribute. It's all based on potential. Nobody is favoring them as they are right now
I mean as presently constructed they have the league MVP, the DPOY and two guys that can go for 20-30 pts on a good day and 15-20 consistently. Adding another weapon to that seems like the best team in basketball. The bench is solid af too

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
Nets will be ending the Suns streak tonight... hopefully. Would love to see media talk about it, but they never talk about the Suns lol.

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
But Playoff Wiggins is legendary. Unlike Steph Curry who has never played well in the Finals.
*2022 Finals*

Steph in Game 1: 34/6/6; 7/10 from 3
Steph in Game 2: 30/3/5; 5/12 from 3
Steph in Game 3: 36/5/8; 8/13 from 3
Steph in Game 4: 11/7/6; 1/12 from 3
Steph in Game 5: 29/9/9; 4/8 from 3
Steph in Game 6: 33/5/6; 7/8 from 3

Wiggins wins Finals MVP on 21/3/3 and lockdown defense 😤

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
*2022 Finals*

Andre Iguodola:

pedro-monkey.gif

Steph Curry:

training-day-denzel-washington.gif

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
*2022 Finals*

Lmao wouldn't be surprised

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
Nets looking pretty meh out there. Suns continuing to look amazing top to bottom...also out hustling the Nets.

Status
Not open for further replies.