Status
Not open for further replies.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah celtics ain't getting the second seed from the raps

good night is they can definitely beat this pacers team in a 3-6 seed playoff match up

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Are the Raptors really going to finish with a better record than the Clippers?

That might be the most Clippers thing of all time if that happens. No actually finishing with a worse regular season record and the Raptors also going further in the playoffs would be the most Clippers thing of all time.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
LvFUvSV.png

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017

That might be the most Clippers thing of all time if that happens. No actually finishing with a worse regular season record and the Raptors also going further in the playoffs would be the most Clippers thing of all time.
lol I had the Raps having a better record than the lakers

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Really excited for Tuesday. My girlfriend and I will be taking her little brother to his very first NBA game live and it's going to be the Raps vs the Bucks. Here's hoping the Raps put on a show, but the way they have been playing I don't doubt it's going to be a game he remembers forever

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018

Not to mention giving up a future all star and 5 first round picks for their trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.