• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
Jaylen Brown has a definite higher ceiling, but Sabonis outproduced him last year though different position. Like his deal in a vacuum, and particularly in comparison to Brown's. Do get the deal though. Isn't next years FA class awful? Someone else would've thrown crazy cash at him and Boston would've matched. Get some good will from Brown now by getting it done. Could easily be a yikes contract though that's impossible to trade.

johancruijff

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
115 mill

3tofmet21hc31.gif

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still say that Ingram > Brown. It's sad that Ingram is going to probably get shit on the open market because NO won't want to pay him.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
I am the newest ambassador of Laker-ERA.

If you would like to apply to join in on our championship season please inbox me

Our offices are open 9-5 PDT Mon-Fri.

A credit score of 750 and above is required.

Thank you.

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
Jaylen Brown has a definite higher ceiling, but Sabonis outproduced him last year though different position. Like his deal in a vacuum, and particularly in comparison to Brown's. Do get the deal though. Isn't next years FA class awful? Someone else would've thrown crazy cash at him and Boston would've matched. Get some good will from Brown now by getting it done. Could easily be a yikes contract though that's impossible to trade.

Plus if it was a S/T Jaylen would have gotten a player option, a one year no trade clause and likely a few other things in his contract that would be annoying for Boston to deal with

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Stevens is a fraud, Ainge is senile, Kyrie left, Jaylen got the bag, Bread and Lyle got permabanged..

not looking good

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, if he were, why wouldn't the Pelicans resign him?
Not sure he fits with the current roster, don't think it's going to be a question of talent. Unless he proves he can hit the catch and shoot 3's they will have too many players that need the ball in their hands on the roster.

BI is a better playmaker and scorer than Brown but he is behind on his 3 ball, which is so important.

Status
Not open for further replies.