• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Warriors being this good after their 73-9 dynasty is just not fair.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
peak g state is unbeatable

we literally haven't had a chance to see it all season

if they can stay healthy throughout the playoffs (big if), this is going to be free. bucks and suns included.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017

if they can stay healthy throughout the playoffs (big if), this is going to be free. bucks and suns included.

If the Warriors make it there, Suns will be interesting because I think if Ayton decides to play big he'll be a huge issue. A team that puts their bigs in position to bruise while having good backcourt defense is going to be troublesome for the Dubs.

Also, the nuggets defense is just real bad given fatigue, and their offense ain't great either - the warriors are making them look like Portland and they're not that bad, but they still leave a ton to be desired because they have no warm bodies. Suns are light years ahead on both.

freetacos

Oct 30, 2017
Bay Area, CA

Suns have too many smart, battle-tested roleplayers that work like a well oiled machine. I still think they're the best team in the league, and even with the warriors playing like this, they could come out on top

Oct 25, 2017
I know everyone clowns the GSW front office for not taking LaMelo but getting Poole and Kuminga and whatever Wiseman ends up being is still pretty damn good

And if they had LaMelo no way Poole becomes this

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
what did GP2 do lol?
people talking to him
did he freak out on Bejlica?

Porter's 3 has been kinda gone. Hopefully comes back soon

Poole's price keeps going up by the day.
they'll extend him and when it kicks in at whatever number, wiggins will be gone. So I don't see it changing anything.

does anyone else think wiseman's contract might actually end be more interesting? eh probably not, once wiggins is off the books

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I know everyone clowns the GSW front office for not taking LaMelo but getting Poole and Kuminga and whatever Wiseman ends up being is still pretty damn good

And if they had LaMelo no way Poole becomes this
The thing is Lamelo still the ++ version of Poole, if he have exposure to play and learn with Steph instead Terry Rozier

MCee

Oct 28, 2017
Bay Area
I can relate.

Still, Poole is ridiculous and seems poised to be the franchise's face when Klay/Dray/Steph wither away.

With Poole being 22, Kuminga 19, Moody 19, and Wiseman 21 to bat, Warriors have a lot of options to help with the transition. I think Dray and Wiggins could end up odd men out to keep Poole around.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Lol, seriously. I feel for the man with no actual #2 or #3 option.
Like at least we have OG and half a VanVleet to help Siakam out. Jokic straight up willed his team to the playoffs in the West (he'd be sitting comfy in the East).

I don't like him all that much but the dude's MVP.
With Poole being 22, Kuminga 19, Moody 19, and Wiseman 21 to bat, Warriors have a lot of options to help with the transition. I think Dray and Wiggins could end up odd men out to keep Poole around.
I feel like there's an odd man out amongst the youngsters mentioned but you don't want people to keep bringing up how Ball was on the board.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Poole is playing out of his mind at the moment. Going to be real interesting to see if his numbers drop in the Away games.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when people thought Turner was getting traded for sure this season?
this season?
I did when all those interviews came out. Thought he would get traded somewhere and they'd keep sabonis

If the Warriors make it there, Suns will be interesting because I think if Ayton decides to play big he'll be a huge issue. A team that puts their bigs in position to bruise while having good backcourt defense is going to be troublesome for the Dubs.

Also, the nuggets defense is just real bad given fatigue, and their offense ain't great either - the warriors are making them look like Portland and they're not that bad, but they still leave a ton to be desired because they have no warm bodies. Suns are light years ahead on both.
Ayton on offense wouldn't be the big issue. He's really good, but yeah. PHX just being an overall great team with Booker and CP3 and their great defense is bigger
Ayton isn't a superstar big.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Poole is playing out of his mind at the moment. Going to be real interesting to see if his numbers drop in the Away games.
i mean his numbers will definitely drop. Especially since he's not the 1st option and shares being the #2 option.

unless he pulls a jamal murray or donovan mitchell and averages 30+ for a playoffs with All Time stats out of nowhere despite not being a superstar. but that was the bubble

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
i think the Nuggets are done for tonight

They could go on a run if they were more organized as the Warriors are playing sloppy at the moment but I don't think the will is there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.