• Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
curry still missing FTs

Some of y'all are trippin' and clearly have a dislike for Draymond. Dray never pulled him down with the force some are making it out to be. He clearly grabbed the jersey but he didn't yank or pull him down. If he did yank Brandon would have ended face down and hurting on the floor. It's called gravity fellas. Dray actually tried to brace and slow down Brandon's decent.

He hit Brandon into he face which is a clear flagrant 1. The visual of the jersey grab and the way Brandon was in the air looked bad. It all added up. Now if that's warrant for a flagrant 2. Fair enough.
then don't grab someone's jersey as they fall
you're not their team doctor. You're trying to win a basketball game

cause the video doesn't help you

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
GS never dive for balls
that was a jump ball tho.

Ja got fouled by Poole there.

No wiggins isos though when Klay, Steph, Poole are playing please lol.
Get Klay a shot rather than wiggins

I will also say Dray tried to make too many flashy passes this game that resulted in a lot of turnovers. He just needs to keep it simple so that the Grizzlies can't attack the Warriors in transition
especially since the rest of GS was actually playing safe.
no need for homerun passes like that when he comes back next game

Oct 29, 2017
There's was three terrible calls on that last sequence. One, Jackson had a three point play. Two, Brooks pushed off for a offensive foul. Three, looney was called for a loose ball foul during a scrum.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Some of y'all are trippin' and clearly have a dislike for Draymond. Dray never pulled him down with the force some are making it out to be. He clearly grabbed the jersey but he didn't yank or pull him down. If he did yank Brandon would have ended face down and hurting on the floor. It's called gravity fellas. Dray actually tried to brace and slow down Brandon's decent.

He hit Brandon into he face which is a clear flagrant 1. The visual of the jersey grab and the way Brandon was in the air looked bad. It all added up. Now if that's warrant for a flagrant 2. Fair enough.
He pulled his up high jersey while he was in the air. You can pretty much stop right there. It's an unsafe and reckless play. Watch it again:

By the time he reached for him to "brace and slow down his descent", he was almost completely on the floor already.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao that one was oof for sure. I'm still at the point where I'd rather these crayon brains than foster though.

They are likely just bad at their job, not potentially trying to cover like foster

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Grizzlies will lose this game and the series if they don't stop rushing into dumb decisions in attack.

Edit: and defense.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Curry's step back on brooks before was fine.
but he had the blowby

gonna be watching if he tries more layups and floaters. Or if he's worried abotu getting swatted

Curry got the foul but hesitated on that 3. Weird that he's hesitating

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
He pulled his up high jersey while he was in the air. You can pretty much stop right there. It's an unsafe and reckless play. Watch it again:

By the time he reached for him to "brace and slow down his descent", he was almost completely on the floor already.

Bro, I don't disagree with it being stupid reckless and warranting a flagrant. But some people here making out like Draymond snatch him out the air and blatantly was aiming to hurt Brandon. Draymond has the reputation of toeing the line and is a habitual line stepper. I just didn't like that some were making out to be more than what actually happened. It is what it is.

Sparkedglory2

Nov 3, 2017
Bro, I don't disagree with it being stupid reckless and warranting a flagrant. But some people here making out like Draymond snatch him out the air and blatantly was aiming to hurt Brandon. Draymond has the reputation of toeing the line and is a habitual line stepper. I just didn't like that some were making out to be more than what actually happened. It is what it is.
Thank you. It's ridiculous

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
This was a good video thanks for sharing.

I still really want to see Gobert on a defensive-minded team. I hope Utah trades him somewhere.
I go back and forth about having him on the Raptors. That defense would be disgusting but spacing is going to be even worse if we trade away one of FVV/OG/GTJ (I doubt Siakam would be traded for Gobert). Really, it's that contract that kills my interest in trading for him.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Porter Jr is a smart player

if he could hit 3s....

Why take out curry when he usually closes out quarters well.
That could be a swing

Status
Not open for further replies.