Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Even then, it took a heap of Golden State injuries and Barnes pulling his best impression of Starks for Cleveland to pull out a win. If Bogut didn't go down, no way Cleveland wins.
It also took Kyrie and LeBron playing out of their minds as well.

But it all started once Dray got taken out of his game.

And as I said I don't see it happening again. Especially because now if you put all that effort to shut down Steph that means you are leaving KD or Play wide open. Warriors have one too many good players to guard.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
I hate when people use ...

...You know he's been at practice shooting 3s and free throws the entire time he was out, right?

The best shooter in the league isnt going to sit on his butt for 5 weeks and do nothing so his shot turns into Joakim Noah's shot.

Some of y'all in this thread must never played actual basketball in your life with some of these hot takes.
.....but.....an.....MCL.....injury.....willl....affect....your....shot

and could throw you off your rhythm, especially after 5 weeks (I got lazy)

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate when people use ...

...You know he's been at practice shooting 3s and free throws the entire time he was out, right?

The best shooter in the league isnt going to sit on his butt for 5 weeks and do nothing so his shot turns into Joakim Noah's shot.

Some of y'all in this thread must never played actual basketball in your life with some of these hot takes.
Curry's coach disagrees with you

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
Nah, I respect the hell out of him. He just needs to play within the offense more and not try to be the offense (and he usually does a good job at it).

He's the most complete offensive player in basketball of course he's good at his job. I haven't seen his talent ever in my life and it's beautiful to watch an amazing player that preserves the integrity of the game.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
GS is cold.
I said before they're not playing great.

It also took Kyrie and LeBron playing out of their minds as well.

But it all started once Dray got taken out of his game.

And as I said I don't see it happening again. Especially because now if you put all that effort to shut down Steph that means you are leaving KD or Play wide open. Warriors have one too many good players to guard.

I still put Curry not being right over the Green thing. He couldn't get by Love and TT. So when his 3 wasn't falling, it got bad.

He looked off vs OKC too, but he was just insanely hot from 3. it overshadowed his bad movement.

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
Golden State Warriors is such a bullshit team, I don't think LeBron should be shamed for losing to this type of team.

Andre Igoudala is on the bench for like the third straight season...

Any other team and he'd be a starter, I remember he was pretty much the franchise player of the Sixers. Not to mention the starters of this team

Houston Rockets is the only team that has a chance and I'll cheer for Harden's travelling ass to beat this team. Goddamn

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
Curry's coach disagrees with you
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/spo...es_positive_update_on_recovery-479106303.html

"Wearing a brace around his left knee, Curry participated in some light individual work prior to the game at Talking Stick Resort Arena, mostly taking passes and putting up shots.

"I'm just trying to get some rhythm, some strength back, some flexibility and range of motion...the standard process when dealing with the knee," he said."

I guess "his coach" doesnt know what Curry does during practices?

dingobingo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
User warned: Unnecessary aggressiveness.
Fuck you gs, fuck the fans and fuck san Francisco garbage all around

dingobingo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Again refs killed the pelicans momentum like last game and yet people will say nah nothing to see here move along

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lool finally a call for the pells bent reffs

O look green yapping and no tech at all typical. I fling hate everything gsw

O look another no call I'm fking sick of this shit

Your posts read like bad YouTube comments.

Edit:

Fuck you gs, fuck the fans and fuck san Francisco garbage all around

Again refs killed the pelicans momentum like last game and yet people will say nah nothing to see here move along

Chill dude.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
that was a weird half.
GS not playing that great.

Curry will probably be tired, so i could it be tight.
but NO might wear out too.

Klay and Durant need to get going.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Man, some of y'all love to whine and get angry.

It's just basketball. Turn off the TV and go season some food or something.

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/spo...es_positive_update_on_recovery-479106303.html

"Wearing a brace around his left knee, Curry participated in some light individual work prior to the game at Talking Stick Resort Arena, mostly taking passes and putting up shots.

"I'm just trying to get some rhythm, some strength back, some flexibility and range of motion...the standard process when dealing with the knee," he said."

I guess "his coach" doesnt know what Curry does during practices?
I didn't say Kerr thinks that Curry doesn't practice 3s, LOL

Getting up shots in an empty gym is not the same as getting up shots in a playoff game. If getting playoff rhythm back didn't matter Curry wouldn't play this series

Status
Not open for further replies.