• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Where will LeBron be taking his talents next season?

• Cleveland (Staying at home)

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • LA (LeBronzo)

Votes: 116 44.4%
  • Philly (Trusting the Process)

Votes: 47 18.0%
  • Houston

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
So anyone think Kawhi was faking his injury (or severity of his injury) at this point?

Man idk what to think. This story changes all the fucking time.

Like I said in the past, Kawhi has a history of this quad injury so I don't think he's faking it and I don't think people should think otherwise. I do believe the resulting circus likely has to do with the people around him offering advice in bad faith who want to use this situation to move him to a bigger market.

Oct 25, 2017
So anyone think Kawhi was faking his injury (or severity of his injury) at this point?

Man idk what to think. This story changes all the fucking time.
Yes. He had to go to multiple doctors to finally find one who said he has an issue which gave him an out to sit for the whole season, and presumably next if he wants to.

I hope he gets sued.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why did I click that spoiler...

56d.gif

HierArch

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
I'd be shocked if Kawhi has on a Spurs uniform when the season starts at this current rate of fuckery.

Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
Dark horse team to land Kawhii? IDK. Ill just say Pelicans or the Wizards. They're dark horse enough to actually try to take a chance on him.
Or Golden State. They should ink KD's contract then trade him to San Antonio. :D

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
If Trae Young shoots better than 30% tonight, I'll consider that a victory.

OP
OP
Jarate

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trae Young looks fucking horrible right now. I can't say that will be a good sign for the hawks.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Trae Young even looks fucking horrible in my eyes when he get those hyped 40 point games in college

So who even surprised he look like shit in pre season

Trading down for this guy over Euro champion smh

Woody

Mar 5, 2018
seems surreal that this shit would happen to a Pop team

Seriously. What could the Spurs FO have possibly done, given their storied franchise and reputation, to reach such a fallout after what they've accomplished together? Ok they tried to bring him back too early, sure. But the Spurs are known for resting their starters blah blah blah. Did his people manage to convince him they were doing it intentionally, player be damned? FOH...I just don't get it.

Parker probably smashed his girlfriend.

Last edited:

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
People that compare him to Steph lol

I know Steph is always skinny af but people seem dont know how big he actually is.. he is not undersized and shit actually taller than average as PG

Oct 28, 2017
I'm probably looking too much into it but I'm not liking Trae Young's attitude after he puts up garbage. The guy has waddled back to defense staring at the floor more than a couple times, he's just tilting hard right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.