• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Are we still paying Deng?

I always thought he was going to be valuable but dude just got paid money to stay at home.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
GM Survey

If you were starting a franchise today and could sign any player in the NBA, who would it be?

Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee — 86%
Anthony Davis, L.A. Lakers — 7%
Luka Doncic, Dallas — 7%

Rich Paul said AD would have gotten the Bucks to the Finals 🤔

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
GM Survey

If you were starting a franchise today and could sign any player in the NBA, who would it be?

Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee — 86%
Anthony Davis, L.A. Lakers — 7%
Luka Doncic, Dallas — 7%

Rich Paul said AD would have gotten the Bucks to the Finals 🤔
In the East on a decent team he would have had a shot.

He was getting clowned by the Warriors in the West and I don't see even full strength Giannis doing shit against the full strength KD Warriors.

At this point no more excuses for AD. He has LeBron and Caruso. Its time to stand up and get us another banner or sit down on your fraud ass chair.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
What are the NBA and their broadcasters going to do for opening night when every arena fills with Hong Kong supporters, very selective crowd shots?

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
98234745.0.jpg

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Dang, only 3.5 milly? LMFAO. Laughable. Funny.
For reference Simmons is paid about 10x what Kuzma gets.

These are Kuzma's stats:

These are Simmons stats:

Actually now that I look at their stats he is definitely at least 5x better despite not being able to shoot. Kuz you suck!

Sir Charles

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego, CA
There are only like 3-400 players in the league.

We going to the Mexican and Canadian leagues to find someone worst than Wiggins?

Nah, he ain't THAT bad. Though he is getting that Simmons money.

Fuck I should have been an NBA player...
Don't be ridiculous, he's better than players in Mexico or Canada. Now the leagues in Europe, Australia (Lamelo otw), China, Botswana, etc may be another story.

Also, if you count American players in college, high school, any child sired by Lebron James-- you're probably looking at at least 5,000 players better than Wiggins.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Don't be ridiculous, he's better than players in Mexico or Canada. Now the leagues in Europe, Australia (Lamelo otw), China, Botswana, etc may be another story.

Also, if you count American players in college, high school, any child sired by Lebron James-- you're probably looking at at least 5,000 players better than Wiggins.
Am I in that 5000?

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Bron is going to go ham. Has shooting and everyone shitting on him to motivate his commie ass and that AD guy on the roster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.