Status
Not open for further replies.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
I can't imagine being a Knicks fan. I'd say I could relate as a Pirates fan, but the difference is we know we ain't shit and don't have expectations of being worth a damn. Knicks fans really out here thinking they have the prestige and clout to land anyone but Randle smh

kickz

Nov 3, 2017

D-VnVUmUwAAwsvE.jpg:large

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
nets are gonna stink next year tho.

1st round exit.

then KD can save them like he did GS
and enter GOAT convo?

5G auto-chess

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
can't wait for brooklyn to get to the ecf this season and be a game 7 away from the finals only to stumble kd's first year back with locker room issues getting bounced in the second round

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So much for that Instagram live announcement.

Kawhi needs to not go to the Lakers and the league is WIDE open.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
It's been real KD. 3 amazing years with the Warriors. I wish him the best with the Nets! At least he didn't go to the Knicks lol

Deleted member 11421

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't imagine being a Knicks fan. I'd say I could relate as a Pirates fan, but the difference is we know we ain't shit and don't have expectations of being worth a damn. Knicks fans really out here thinking they have the prestige and clout to land anyone but Randle smh

I'm fine man, and so are all my Knicks fan friends. The perception on the internet is so weird as if we're all loudmouth entitled punks, but that's nowhere near the truth.

If you look in this thread there's more trolling of Knicks fans than anything else lol

Status
Not open for further replies.