• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
I always watch the first two movies when they pop up on television, and never really understood why. Then at some point a channel showed first three movies in a series called The Librarian. And suddenly the NT movies seemed like genuine masterpieces.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
source.gif

giphy.gif

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
"I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna steal the Shroud of Turin."

"I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna steal the Statue of Liberty".

"I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna steal the Curiosity rover."

So many places they could go.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
wow, if there's one thing i did not expect is Era loving these movies.

but im totally in for another one if it happens.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I hope this doesn't turn into something about how they have a kid now who wants to join in the treasure hunting. Because that would be a very easy way to have a spin off Disney+ kids show

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They've stolen the Declaration of Independence, they've kidnapped the President - they going to really need to top their game.

Maybe they're going to need to completely open the Hoover Dam to get to a code at the bottom of the riverbed.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
The third one should go full ancient aliens and get into how the the native americans were all up on that space shit.
Or if that's too much, focus on the holy grail and how the knights templar escaped to north america with it.
I recognized that indiana jones already did both of those.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The third one should go full ancient aliens and get into how the the native americans were all up on that space shit.
Or if that's too much, focus on the holy grail and how the knights templar escaped to north america with it.
I recognized that indiana jones already did both of those.

Nah, let's keep aliens out of this pure franchise.

Alright everyone, hear me out: The gang hops from American territory to American territory to find treasure clues. Guam, Virgin Islands, Micronesia, Palau, Puerto Rico - time to show audiences the America almost no one sees.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh no. More Nicholas Cage, I thought we finally got rid of him.

At least he's not ghost rider anymore.

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
It's like Uncharted, but for America. I like it. Nic Cage being in it is a must.

Eldy

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I adored the first National Treasure movie when it came out. Granted, I was ten, but it was a great ride and it was fun seeing so many places I'd personally visited. When I finally got to add the main reading room of the Library of Congress to that list, ~5 years later, National Treasure was a big part of why I was so excited. Would definitely check out a third one (but they have to bring back Cage).

I have never seen theese movies. Are the actually good or are they "Nic Cage-good"?

Yes.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They've stolen the Declaration of Independence, they've kidnapped the President - they going to really need to top their game.

Maybe they're going to need to completely open the Hoover Dam to get to a code at the bottom of the riverbed.

The Washington Monument is actually a rocket ship that will travel to George Washington's real tomb on the dark side of the moon where the original piece of lightning Ben Franklin discovered is still held

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The Washington Monument is actually a rocket ship that will travel to George Washington's real tomb on the dark side of the moon where the original piece of lightning Ben Franklin discovered is still held

"The map is on the back of the flag on the moon? If we pull it out, it won't be America's moon anymore."

"But that flag doesn't mean -"

"We have to go steal the moon."

Katamari

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
International Treasure. Ben Gates impersonates Nicholas Cage to steal the Great Wall of China, the Eiffel Tower and the Pyramids of Egypt.