• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
Nate is obv very reliable

Banjo being shown tomorrow isn't a "leak". It's a prediction. I guess the game being an active project can be considered a leak; but as was said on the podcast... if it isn't shown tomorrow, just wait longer. There is a Banjo project in development. Where and when it shows up is speculation and discussion.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
It's about damn time, Banjo has been sitting on the sidelines for years.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Plot Twist. MS and Nintendo buddy up and It's announced for the Switch.

Kschreck

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
Nate says a Nintendo Direct is happening later this month in June. Will be curious to see if that actually happens. If so then I'll be more inclined to believe Nate on this Banjo rumor but damn I want a Banjo game so damn badly and I'm a middle aged man lol.

Dr. Wario

User requested ban
Banned
Jun 30, 2020
Yessss! I'm desperate for new Banjo, hell I'd even take a N&B 2 at this point

GDGF

Oct 26, 2017
Speaking about Nate, we gonna get that Switch Pro update on his podcast soon or what?

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If this is real, my guess is a Banjo-Kazooie remake.

Banjo-Redooie is finally happening lads

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
I'll wait long and hard before even getting slightly excited about this project.

Kschreck

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
I think at this point it would make more sense to put a team on remaking Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie, with full next gen visuals and if that pans out and sells well, maybe that team can make an actual Banjo-Threeie. Feels like that would be the best course of action at this point.

Desma

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
The "Banjo" project
20171106phalanx.jpg

Luneth

Aug 5, 2020
As a great Banjo fan, I think this are great news, but I'm a bit skeptical as I don't think anyone will be able to do a proper threeie outside of Playtonic, and they would only work in their own IPs. Of course I will be there day one, but I suspect it will be something in the veins of the new perfect dark, just the characters and names.

For now I just want Tooie on switch, I'm happy with that.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I don't doubt the project, I doubt what it could be basically

Like if this isn't a platformer it's nothing to me