• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck right off nancy and resign.

And fuck every single person in her district who doesn't vote for someone who can primary her useless ass.

Oct 31, 2017
Unknown
Weld seems to have successfully floated the idea into the American consciousness of executing Trump today maybe that helped convince enough people to get the ball rolling.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
How can anyone legitimately support her at this point?
A lot of people around here didn't support her initially, myself included (mostly because we needed someone new). But people started talking about how smart she was and how much experience she had. They neglected to mention her apparent lack of a consistent spine.

Midnight Jon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
the speaker's job in this situation is to get the hell out of the way while hearings are going on so as to not muddle messaging, and to whip up the votes once the articles are actually drafted

and she's apparently finally doing that first thing

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
lol This should be good for a laugh.

Kuga

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nancy, remember not to let treason and other heinous misdeeds get in the way of the Democratic party's poll numbers with the 55+ age group.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Nancy has had enough. Finally time to escalate this to the next level.

The stink eye.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
c2c18ce263.png

I thought that's why you guys wanted? An investigation into whether or not to impeach trump? Or was that just a lie?

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
c2c18ce263.png

I thought that's why you guys wanted? An investigation into whether or not to impeach trump? Or was that just a lie?

Her staff just this weekend has made it clear that when it comes to impeachment she doesn't give a shit what fellow Demcrats think. When it comes to impeachment, the only person she will listen to is Mitch McConnell. As long as Mitch thinks Trump is above the law, so does Nancy.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This shit is so maddening. She's making me hate the party I'm supposed to identify with.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Love how Dems spent all of 2018 arguing that we need to turn the House blue so we can finally take Trump to task and then spent all of 2019 doing not that.

Operations

Oct 29, 2017
Can she legitimately act and proceed with the articles of impeachment based solely on press reports citing anonymous sources? AFAIK the WH hasn't released info regarding the whistleblower yet. Wouldn't a formal Congressional investigation be expected before doing anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.