• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Keep those names or rethink it?

• Keep them.

Votes: 1,191 87.4%
  • Rethink it.

Votes: 156 11.4%
  • It would be like calling your kid Alan Taylor.

Votes: 16 1.2%

• Total voters

naib

Oct 25, 2017
ATX
I remember this thread..
Just wanted to let you guys know LSD was born yesterday and is a very healthy baby.
Congrats OP!

By the time they're old enough to know or care I bet it will pretty much be destigmatized and more interesting than anything.

My son's initials evoke pro wrestling which will always be embarrassing but far less recognizable and already defunct. 🙏

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
if it's a beautiful name, then I suggest you keep it and ignore the initials. also not gonna lie, LSD is rad initial for a person haha

Devil

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats!

I didn't read anything besides the OP and the threadmark. Is your wife's last name not an option to avoid the D in LSD?

I actually don't think the initials will mean too much though.

GokouD

Oct 30, 2017
Nice! My wife wanted to call our daughter Aeryn Dawn after Aeryn Sun from Farscape and Dawn from Pokemon, but we were worried people would hear it as Aryan Dawn and think we were white supremacists lol.