Kcannon

Oct 30, 2017
I was embarrassed for her.

Everybody about Ochako's speech:

2d2.jpg

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
So there's only four episodes of the season left. This one ends in the middle of 382. They will need to cover Machina and AFO leaving. Then Todoroki/Dabi.

I honestly think this is just going to end with the Todoroki/Dabi part and tease All Might/AFO as the cliffhanger. Uraraka/Toga seems like it's on the chopping block for next season to me. They aren't going to start it and then end in the middle of it.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
So there's only four episodes of the season left. This one ends in the middle of 382. They will need to cover Machina and AFO leaving. Then Todoroki/Dabi.

I honestly think this is just going to end with the Todoroki/Dabi part and tease All Might/AFO as the cliffhanger. Uraraka/Toga seems like it's on the chopping block for next season to me. They aren't going to start it and then end in the middle of it.

I think AfO All Might was always gonna be the tease leading into the final season

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017

View: https://x.com/akiyamayoco/status/1834879006891819204?t=CIww2jsiiSnb33rB3LT59A&s=19

View: https://x.com/nagatomo1565/status/1834209439274205419?t=loZrCqT0fOjkHfCgLsUK2A&s=19

I think it's more likely ending on the Toga/Ochako stuff, the Todoroki stuff won't take more than a episode and we're reaching it within 2 at most and it makes more sense to end on the Iron Might tease after the Ochako/Toga stuff

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
The entire Shiggy return sequence was totally fumbled in today's ep. Bad animation, bizarre changes, Bones doing just season 5 things.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
The entire Shiggy return sequence was totally fumbled in today's ep. Bad animation, bizarre changes, Bones doing just season 5 things.

The main one I noticed was the panel of Deku and Shigaraki on the ground weirdly omitted the coffin in the sky in the distance as a background object. My guess was Bones fumbled the location placement by constantly showing the coffin just floating in the middle of nowhere above an ocean for 99% of the anime and they were afraid to have Deku show up right next to land. Haha.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
The theater nearby that usually plays anime movies isn't indicating that they're showing it bruh

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that fourth movie cameo was wild to see but I guess they don't care since the movie is out in JP and it will be out in other places very soon.

The VA is going to be going so crazy when Young AFO is giga mad at All Might and screeching like a lunatic, can't wait

Levi definitely got the crazy lunatic in him, I'm not worried 😂

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Finally pulled the trigger on MHA movie tickets. I'm really unhappy about having to drive this far but I'm committed I guess. I'm very glad it's got a ton of extra days compared to Look Back so I can plan a Saturday or Sunday around seeing it.

I hope something else opens up closer as it gets closer to release.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
it's wild that Midoriya never got a true 100% OFA Smash. We see him incrementally build it up but never got it. Instead we got a bootleg smash using his other quirks

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
it's wild that Midoriya never got a true 100% OFA Smash. We see him incrementally build it up but never got it. Instead we got a bootleg smash using his other quirks
It's a bit of a shame but I feel like it's a cool way to get him there that fits him really well, given his enthusiasm for quirks and how since chapter 1 he's loved analyzing them and thinking about their applications. It's a uniquely Deku way of using One For All.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Some staff list leaked for the next episode and it seems pretty stacked. Ida has a moment so of course Yutaka Nakamura showed up lol

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
... Fuck me I'm about to play Overwatch for the first time aren't I

Some staff list leaked for the next episode and it seems pretty stacked. Ida has a moment so of course Yutaka Nakamura showed up lol
There's an animator that's been posting images of the Todo/Ida moment in the manga and it's great to see they got people so passionate about the moment to work on it. Very hyped to see the episode on Saturday and especially AM vs AFO after

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
lol, bones back to skipping content, it was inevitable since they insist on doing all this here. But you can't deny that the ep was one of the best in the show.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Bones went hard this episode. The beginning was weirdly well animated for a bunch of shots of the cops. Lol.

lol, bones back to skipping content, it was inevitable since they insist on doing all this here. But you can't deny that the ep was one of the best in the show.

What did they skip? Bones has been adding more new quick shots of Deku to remind you he's still there. Lol. I'm surprised how they keep comically showing Shigaraki and him staring at each other.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
What did they skip? Bones has been adding more new quick shots of Deku to remind you he's still there. Lol. I'm surprised how they keep comically showing Shigaraki and him staring at each other.
They skipped the Compress scene which had the Geten-Himura reveal in it. Obviously not super important but I would prefer no skipped scenes, especially not ones revealing new info no matter how small. It really makes me worried as we move into ocha vs toga which doesn't really have an "expendable" scene like this one here.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
They skipped the Compress scene which had the Geten-Himura reveal in it. Obviously not super important but I would prefer no skipped scenes, especially not ones revealing new info no matter how small. It really makes me worried as we move into ocha vs toga which doesn't really have an "expendable" scene like this one here.

Ooh yeah. You're right. I guess they didn't deem those two worth seeing again.