• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
México
JNUSUgP.gif

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I always take a long time to get round to going to the barbers so it's not the longest I've had but it's pretty long. Not long enough to touch with my tongue yet though.

Oct 25, 2017
I had long hair in high school but I havent had it since
until 2020 hit
Now it's back at full power, almost a year of unhindered growth
I'm finally going to let my girlfriend take some scissors to my head around christmas
wish me luck

Wanace

Oct 29, 2017
Last time I had a haircut was in January this year. Last time I had hair this long was in my early 20s. I'm in my early 40s now. I still have all the hair on top but my forehead is a bit higher than it was back then :D

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
i've never had hair this long... kinda liking it tho

and it's not like i'm going to the barber any time soon lol

anyone else just have long hair for the first time because of the pandemic? i kinda like how it feels on my hands
I took clippers and buzzed myself every few weeks. I've now got hair for the first time in like over a decade. It was driving me crazy feeling it touching me ears but I'm used to it now. If I pull it it'll cover my eyes.

snapchat-1234380682w0k47.jpg

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
did you just post anime in my thread
Before me suggesting Hulk would lose to a Saiyan with Goku feeding them senzu beans I hadn't posted until much earlier in the Disney princess filter thread.

Edit: oh I misunderstood the question. That's anime me. So yeah in a way I did just post anime in your thread.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Big up, OP! 🤜🤛
I've been saving my hair as well and I can now grind it with my molars. It's exciting because it's new and oddly satiating.

Steve9842017

Nov 7, 2017
I had a giant afro in high school and I never thought I'd ever let it grow like that again. My fiancée has always wanted to see it in person though, but with office life and such it was tough to grow it out again. Work from home life has given the 'fro another go (excuse the bathroom selfie):

Image-from-i-OS-8.jpg

It's about 9 months of hair growth, as my last haircut was mid-March for our engagement shoot. Then lockdown happened. I'm just gonna let it ride until there's a vaccine readily available. I'll have to dig up some old high-school pics; I still haven't reached that level yet.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Been growing locs since March of 2019, my hair is so long now and I love it, its reached my lower back and its getting close to 2 years now, I cant wait until it's down to my back and i can put it in a ponytail more easily

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
I was growing my hair and it was the same length as in your case. I started growing tired of it being a wavy mess so I cut it last weekend. Now the shortest bit is about 3mm and the longest still only about 4cm.
It's going to take a while until it grows to that length again.

Oct 28, 2017
Haven't had a hair cut since February and I don't have a plan to cut it until after this pandemic is over with. Growing my hair this long has been interesting. I've always kept my hair short now I'm re-learning how to take care of my hair. My hair is curly and I keep it short because I've always hated being unable to control the curl. During this time it has been an experience getting to understand and actually like my curly hair. Now I'm interested to see how long I can grow it.

meowdi gras

Banned
Feb 24, 2018
Mine is about down to my kidneys now, about as long as I've ever had. I haven't had my hair did in almost a year now. 😢

PinkSpider

Oct 27, 2017
Been growing mine for 2 years, nice to mug off balding work mates (Smidge getting a pain waking up with hair in my mouth mind, might need a fringe trip soon),

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's like I'm back in high school, my hair is so long.

It's getting mad annoying, but I'm keeping it up until we get that vaccine.

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
I also have the longest hair of my life at 38. My hair is curly. It is unruly, unmanageable, and hard to make look good at the length it is. I can't quite touch it with my tongue (I just tried) but will be able to by the end of the month, I'd imagine.

I've thought of just buzzing it a few times now but have stopped myself because I will probably never have hair like this again in my life so...

Croc Man

Oct 27, 2017
Annoyingly I cut mine about six months before lockdown hit. If only I waited a year or two to try the longhair experiment, could have hid away during the awkward phases.

Didn't suit me but I kind of miss it, mostly reaching for the sides to play with when bored. Still long on top though and can pull a curl from my fringe down to my tounge if I really wanted to.

Oct 27, 2017
My hair is probably the longest it has ever been as well. I've had an afro before but I think I've never gone this long without a haircut. It's probably close to 1,5 years now. Hmm, maybe I've actually gone without for 2 years in the past so this might not be my longest ever. Right now I kinda just want to see how long I can go till it's too ridiculous even for me.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Dude earlier this year i saw a girl who had hair down past her KNEES and it was like some Pantene hair looking thing, it was amazing, should have asked for a picture with her

My hair is normally down to my middle back area, been cutting my hair for locks of love for 5 years now, so it will be chopped on a couple of weeks to its normal length of really long, inatead of insanely long

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
My hair is so long that if I had boobs I could do one of those shoots where I'm technically not naked because my hair is covering the nipples. Also both of my nephews have started growing their hair out and I have to wonder if it's because I did and if so, if it is annoying the hell out of my sister.

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
I cut 10 inches off my dreadlocks a couple of weeks ago and now they are a little bit above my belly button.

OP
OP
julia crawford

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
don't ask for pictures with people you don't know john it weirds them out.

I once asked for a picture with a famous graphic designer because a friend of mine liked her, and it went well. The picture i mean. What i didn't expect was that she started making conversation and asking my name and i'm like... it was just the picture ok?

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i've been doing the once a week with no guard wahl thing since i can't even remember, but now i've been doing one of those norelco three blade deals after that, so it's like full bald. i'm really leaning into being the balls guy. i can't really taper it to where the beard starts though so i'm sure i look like an absolute asshole.

wanna do a combover but it starts to look too hopeless after more than a few weeks of growth on top. hair is not good.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Longest mine has been is halfway down my back. It's kind of my security blanket. Helps I have healthy hair, so I'm gonna rock it until MPB kicks in

terrible

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Haven't cut my hair since fall 2019 so yeah, it's hella long. I look like a long lost member of The Cure every morning when I wake up.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah havent been to a barber in over a year. Now im not sure if i like the long hair or not. Good to know though that in my 30s i can still grow long hair.