• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
Farewell. Negro. Lol that got me.

And to those that cant understand...come the heck on...

Just think about his story a deduce it. Shit is easy to figure out

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe your GF's brother thinking this nigga tryna dick my sis down every time I see him, and leave.

OP
OP
rrc1594

rrc1594

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe your GF's brother thinking this nigga tryna dick my sis down every time I see him, and leave.

giphy.gif

alstrike

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
Here you go guys, I've translated for your convenience.

"I abhor confrontation, I attempt to elude it with every fiber of my being. For that reason, I steer clear of individuals whom displease me. The cause of my never having been agreeable with her male sibling is that he is a charlatan. He extorts her at every waking moment, I myself abstain from associating as the events are not occurring in my own private domicile. Subsequent to finishing my work, I maneuver myself to the the area above her living quarters, whereupon he falls in and inquires as to the possibility of bumming her motor vehicle. They squabble by reason of his condition of cephalocopulation and failing to return the vehicle in a timely manner. I am on the verge of egress and he verbalizes "farewell, negro" in an impolite inflection reeking of buttocks. I exit as disputes are to my distaste; at the moment, my mistress resides on the second story. Thereafter, I hear him swing the door ajar and vocalize "It has been my intention to acquire this pale," this jester donkey tart attempts to accost me with a subtle strike, endeavoring to land a wallop dorsally, BLUNDERS and tumbles o'er the banister. She dashes to a lower altitude. I leisurely stroll subjacent. He emulates the fellow from Spongebob "MINE LIMB!" indeed, his faeces was all character of bungled with viscera sloshing about. My mistress vehemently supposed I would sojourn at the infirmary for this chap. My only undertaking was to shag, then return homeward to engage in fisticuffs. How large a nitwit must one exist as that you are unable to bushwhack an individual properly?"

tenor.gif

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
LOL, I needed this after this long as work day. Falling over the balcony and sounding like the guy from Spongebob?

Love it.

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
He just forgot his red hat , he was trying to fly out of the balcony.

On a serious note he got what he deserved

KingKunta

Nov 10, 2018
"His shit was all types of fucked up with juices leaking everywhere. "

😂😂 Perfect story to crack me up on a cold, lame as Friday at work.

Serena

Oct 25, 2017
I love everything about this.

I died at MY LEG, then was brought back, and died again at MINE LIMB. XD

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
i remember when people used to get mad at people saying ain't
lmao I get tourists in my town who will openly mock servers for using "ain't" and "y'all". Still sometimes hesitate to use slang on this site but folks here are more lax about it than they used to be.

Honesty slang is such dope thing because it allows you to connect with people who aren't from your region. When I was in FL for college people were using "no cap" I can tell it meant no lie or I ain't bullshitting from the way they used it. Only time I don't use slang is in a professional matter. You guys need step out your bubble DEADASS B!
Seriously. I love when two people from the same area bump into each other and naturally slip into their local dialect. You can learn a lot about cultures through understanding their slang, where it came from, etc.

infinitebento

Oct 25, 2017
chicago
if someone tries to deck my ass unexpectedly, even if you break your leg in the process, ima still fuck your ass up

bout to catch these hands while clutching your busted ass shit and get rekt

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Man, lot of legendary threads lately. Sooner or later our Admiral's gonna need to address the crew.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
I know this thread halfway turned into talking shit about the people who said they didn't understand the OP. Some of the posts like mine were in reference to the original thread title, "didn't not end well for him" was how it was originally titled.

brick-a20b

Oct 25, 2017
It's too bad we can't see the original title when they get editted. Now first few posts don't make sense.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
lol at the part where you just walked down the stairs while he was outside all twisted and busted
hope you enjoy the movie OP

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
I was confused for a minute and thought catch this fade might have meant he wanted a haircut and it seemed like a totally random comment

Apr 16, 2018
honestly sounds like you should break up with her.

Family drama is a deal breaker in relationships. 9/10 she will always side with her fam over you. Dip off.

Oct 27, 2017
United States
The only part that got me was when he said "she ran down the stairs" and the olde english doesnt really clarify. It should be "his sister" or "my gf", but up until then, he had not even mentioned who "she" was in the "sucker punch and a miss" scenario. I got it, but it sounds weird, grammatically.

Alright, ocd, power down.

Oct 27, 2017
So he tried to punch you when your back was turned, missed and fell over the balcony and busted his leg? What a fuckwit.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out how he missed. Did you accidentally dodge when you turned around?

Oct 28, 2017
Siloam Springs
honestly sounds like you should break up with her.

Family drama is a deal breaker in relationships. 9/10 she will always side with her fam over you. Dip off.

Yay! I'm the 1 of 10. Seriously though OP I side with my wife, and my family sucks. My wife would've walked if I didn't have her back. The wife's family is mostly alright, she sides with me when it's not me screwing up.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
He wants to run the fade but won't shoot the fair one. Honestly, it looks like he has no respect for anyone in the situation, you or her, and if your girl isn't willing to handle him and take care of this for you, I don't see it ending well. He seems like a coward tbh with the sucker punch. I doubt he tries you again after this incident, but either way if she doesn't handle it for you, he's still gonna be in your life and in a shitty way.