Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLDSFAN

Oct 25, 2017
vyELp70.gif

Oct 28, 2017
Oct 28, 2017
Killing? I'm not the one walking around at the bar. I was sitting perfectly nice at my socialy distanced table.

This thread is hillarious. People are too touchy over Swedens guidelines.

That's because Sweden's guidelines are going to get people killed. You just mentioned you were sharing a Pepsi with two others. If one of your friends is hospitalized or dies, their blood is on you. If one of their relatives dies, their blood is on you. If one of your coworkers dies, their blood is on you. Why? Because you don't know it wasn't you that infected them. And guess what? The chances are not zero.

But hey, at least you went socially distancing at a bar. Except for all the times you didn't, at least.

OP
OP
OneThirtyEight

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
You just mentioned you were sharing a Pepsi with two others. If one of your friends is hospitalized or dies, their blood is on you. If one of their relatives dies, their blood is on you. If one of your coworkers dies, their blood is on you. Why? Because you don't know it wasn't you that infected them. And guess what? The chances are not zero.
Lol this pepsi thing really got out of hand. We bought a pepsi and shared it by pouring it into three seperate mugs dude.

Me and everyone else in my country.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Lol this pepsi thing really got out of hand. We bought a pepsi and shared it by pouring it into three seperate mugs dude.

Me and everyone else in my country.
A lot us on this site live in America, surrounded by actual honest to god IDIOTS, yet we still choose to not go hang around crowds of people with no masks on during an active pandemic.

Sweden has an awful mortality rate. Please be more careful.

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
OP is like: Look at all these dumbasses in my country not wearing masks. Therefore I can't possibly be a dumbass if I also do the same thing everyone is doing.

Coffee

Oct 27, 2017
Malmö
Damn, people in this thread acting like OP spit in their face or something, you don't need to start calling him names.

UltraMav

Oct 25, 2017
I went to bars twice when lockdowns were initially lifted in California. I was stupid, selfish, and unnecessarily risky. Once I realized that absolutely NOBODY going out was taking this shit seriously and the bars were packed to the gills with no social distancing, I wised up and stopped going out.

It's just not worth it.

Oct 28, 2017

Yeah I assumed you weren't drinking out of the same bottle. You still sat at the same table in close proximity. You're recklessly risking your own life, the lives of your friends, family, coworkers and strangers. Tell me, how is it worth it? Because you're not going to let your life by ruined by a virus? Fuck everyone else?

Painguy

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
California
Stay the fuck inside. Everybody spend months stayin home, and lost money from their jobs. Str8 up disrespectful and selfish. If you have the luxury to go out you have the luxury to stay home.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
OP's maskless crusade against the entire thread is quite entertaining, I must admit.

Mattakuevan

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait a sec, so OP has already caught covid, likely because his dumb fucking ass didnt wear a mask. And now he still isnt wearing a fucking mask.

Xyber

Oct 27, 2017
As a Swede I can say that the large majority of people here don't really give 2 fucks about social distancing. Yeah, people don't stand too close in line when buying stuff and some people do try and keep their distance on buses. But that's it really.

At work we have pretty much had our best year ever (we sell computer stuff), which makes sense with people buying stuff to work frome home. But these people could've easily just ordered it online from us instead of coming in to our fairly small store and waiting for up to 20 minutes some days just to buy a monitor or webcam.

It's insane how little people care, especially the elderly. At least my grandparents have been taking it seriously.

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
Right? He's so proud to say he got antibodies by not caring the first time and just happened to survive it.
Yeah. Surviving it is very normal, as we all know... but even then, not wearing a mask helps normalize this behavior leading to more contagions and deaths. It is just a massive disregard for other people, very much like giving peanuts to an allergic friend.

Rad

Oct 26, 2017
Finland has really low COVID rates and actually everything is open here now as well. Nobody wears masks either like in Sweden. Honestly I have seen maybe 10 people total wear them since March? Not even kidding. I have no idea how we have kept spreading that low.

Jun 22, 2019
Shaming people doesn't work, folks. He's gonna do what he's gonna do regardless.

Shaming people can often work. It's just usually a delayed effect, and those people also become ashamed to admit they were swayed by shame.
It has to be societal pressure levels of shame though that feel pervasive and not merely one-offs.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
So i'm at a bar with some horny friends. Tjey decided to find some women and i was not up to it. I just wanted to chat about shit. Instead they gave me chili coated peanuts....wich i'm alleegic to. At least give me a beer dudes.
20200717-015539.jpg

Discuss....i guess. I'm too drunk to know of it's worrh to discuss.

Waiting for the "Era, I got Corona at the bar" thread sequel.

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, people in this thread acting like OP spit in their face or something, you don't need to start calling him names.
The OP is an idiot. I don't see an issue telling idiots they're being idiots.
Maybe their antibodies defend against criticism as good as it does COVID19, you don't know. Might be totally useless against a peanuts and girls, but infectious diseases and harsh words are surely no match!

Oct 28, 2017
Finland has really low COVID rates and actually everything is open here now as well. Nobody wears masks either like in Sweden. Honestly I have seen maybe 10 people total wear them since March? Not even kidding. I have no idea how we have kept spreading that low.

Yep, masks and curfews haven't been a thing basically anywhere in the Nordic countries, yet the infection rates have declined sharply basically everywhere (except Sweden).

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
They're actually quite good friends. You didn't wanna go for a girl so they gave you some nuts instead.

Also wear a mask.

Tuppen

Nov 28, 2017
As a Swede I can say that the large majority of people here don't really give 2 fucks about social distancing. Yeah, people don't stand too close in line when buying stuff and some people do try and keep their distance on buses. But that's it really.

At work we have pretty much had our best year ever (we sell computer stuff), which makes sense with people buying stuff to work frome home. But these people could've easily just ordered it online from us instead of coming in to our fairly small store and waiting for up to 20 minutes some days just to buy a monitor or webcam.

It's insane how little people care, especially the elderly. At least my grandparents have been taking it seriously.
As a Swede I disagree. To many Swedes are stupid and mislead by our authorities, but to say that a large majority don't care is just tales from your ass. Sadly though to many people don't care enough and there's a huge risk for a bad second wave in September.

Jan 2, 2018
People, Europe isn't the US. We can visit bars and restaurants here (at least in Germany), without masks. We need to write down our names, adresses and phone numbers if something happens, but aside from that it's perfectly fine.

I'm also puzzled how you could wear a mask in a bar or restautant, in a place where you constantly eat and drink.

Last edited:

Aya

People, Europe isn't the US. We can visit bars and restaurants here (at least in Germany), without masks. We need to write down our names, adresses and phones if something happens, but aside from that it's perfectly fine.

It's true, most of Europe, at least central and the North has been out of curfew for a while. Didn't go to a bar yet tho.. they're full all the time and I'm getting anxious just seeing that.

Le: Lichtsang a custom mask with a zipper [*_*]

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Humanity really is doomed.

But since you have antibodies, how about this?

www.resetera.com

Scientists call for volunteers to be infected with the coronavirus to test vaccines COVID

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/jul/16/coronavirus-vaccine-oxford-team-volunteers-lab-controlled-human-challenge-trial The team behind the Oxford Covid-19 vaccine hope to begin tests on volunteers who will be intentionally exposed to the virus in a “challenge trial”, a move seen as...

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Meanwhile here in Yunnan, China almost no one is wearing masks anymore except to places like Wal Mart that require it. Everything else is back to normal, aside from temp checks.

Balbanes

Oct 25, 2017
OP I hope this isn't the friend you were sharing a pepsi with, otherwise you're getting corona round 2 100%

www.resetera.com

My friends blows his nose directly into his hand....

So i'm sitting at home watching hockey with my friend who has a cold. Instead of blowing his nose into a papertowel, napkin or toilet paper he blows it directly into his hand. He washes his hands with soap(i hope). Anyone else ever heard or seen someone do this?

SmartBase

Self-requested ban
Dec 17, 2017
Well I'm having a good chuckle at the ridiculous American mask dog pile in here, thanks OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.