JSoup

Oct 27, 2017
"What can I do you for?"
"Hi there, fuzzball
hqdefault.jpg

You know, I was really sad to find that they dropped this interface in the second game.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Runner-up: the hilariously detailed taunts everyone throws Sam Fisher's way in Splinter Cell: Conviction.
Totally! I recall a Penny Arcade comic going about that issue.

I can picture a gunman saying: "Did you just step out of a freezing pool and it's why your dick is so small, Fisher? Did you know that's actually caused because..."

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars.

So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

CheeseWraith

Oct 28, 2017
Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars.

So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

Came for this.

Also: "Listen up good people of the city!"

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"hello my friend stay awhile and listen"
"ohhh fresh meat"

"power overwhelming"
"spawn more overlords!"
"battlecruiser operational"

"nice town i take it"
"yes"
"no"
"food please"
"wolololoo"
"11 laugh"

"i've got a new recipé"

TheSHEEEP

Banned
Aug 30, 2018
It's in the bag!
Are we loiterers now?

I will never get this terror of an NPC out of my head. Thanks, Beamdog...

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I used to be an adventurer like you, but whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
"Aim for the head!"
"Shit, bitch owed me money"
"You want a piece of me?"
"Cover me!" "Fuck you man, you cover me!"
"Come on, i won't shoot."

Rainbow Six Vegas T-hunt

Swimble_87

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
PS1 Phantom Menace was great for this, particularly the Tatooine level. We used to randomly throw quotes around from this game all the time back in the day...

"It's him, it's the killer!"

"I'm looking for a T-14 hyperdrive generator?"

"You look like a man who could use a rancor skin jacket!"

"Better stand back mister because I'm about to slash - all my prices!"

"People die pretty quick down here!"

Nov 2, 2017
ENEMIES EVERYWHERE!
ENEMIES EVERYWHERE!
ENEMIES EVERYWHERE!
ENEMIES EVERYWHERE!
ENEMIES EVERYWHERE!
ENEMIES EVERYWHERE!
ENEMIES EVERYWHERE!
ENEMIES EVERYWHERE!

(he dropped the data module)

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
Tyrael: No. In fact, I decided to get the day's eating out of the way all at once. I kept at it until I couldn't take another bite.

Zapperino

Oct 28, 2017
In witcher 3, there are these NPCs that look for the pepper, and I swear it's the worst hilariously acted line in the game. It's weird it didn't spawn any memes.

Jakten

Oct 25, 2017
Devil World, Toronto
I quote No More Heroes a lot but probably "Are you prepared huh?" Is the most quoted because its the most situationaly relevant like if I'm asking if people are ready to leave somewhere or something.