Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
Yeah this is a ridiculous tweet, MRI is cross-sectional imaging, it's going to look like a sectioned human in whatever plane its taken.

3CPxebb.jpg

MRIs also aren't read in single slices like this, they are scanned back and forth through all the planes
I mean. It's not ridiculous - it's a joke.

Or it is ridiculous and that's the point, whichever, really.

BigDes

Knows Too Much
Oct 25, 2017
Life begins in the wo....what the fuck is that holy shit get the flamethrower

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

What say you parents of ERA, would you have still had kids if you knew you were carrying one of the aliens from They Live in your abdomen for 9 months? Some good avatar potential with some of the provided pictures.

Those pics remind me of some of Berserk's monsters and Apostles. Which reminds me of Miura, fucking hell.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Earlier today I was on the bus, feeling bad about soon being single and childless at 38 years old. But now I'm good. Cheers, OP.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, i'm a radiologist and it's hilarious as fuck some of the faces they make mid-adquisition

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Haven't certain cranial MRI cross-sections always been nightmare fuel?
I mean, it's fun for the meme, but this ain't new.

Hillside

May 11, 2021
If any horror game designers are looking for monsters, look no further than human MRI scans

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
This thread ended up being way worse than I anticipated. Should've just avoided it.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I was tempted to send this to a pregnant friend of mine. . .

I thought better as I wager she won't forgive the person who does, instead I'll wait until someone else opens the new forbidden door.

InfiniDragon

Oct 25, 2017
The MRI is funny meme creepy, but that skull was legit unsettling horror show stuff. Is that actually what we look like until we lose baby teeth or is that a troll, I've never bothered to look up the subject but I might now.

EDIT: Looked it up, yep that's real and horrifying. Thank God for gums, lol.