HStallion

Oct 25, 2017

What say you parents of ERA, would you have still had kids if you knew you were carrying one of the aliens from They Live in your abdomen for 9 months? Some good avatar potential with some of the provided pictures.

Last edited:

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
If my avatar wasn't already an abomination, I'd be on one of these like a hawk.

Check out this beauty.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
BraveMisguidedHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif

Welkins

Apr 7, 2021
Oh god my eyes what I have done

Just kidding. Inspiration for the next souls/RE/horror w/e game

Zen

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
'I am stifled by this vessel of flesh!'

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
SCP containment breached!

I fully expect someone to use these images for a new SCP entry.

Zapages

Oct 28, 2017
Not that scary to be honest as person who did research in developmental Bio.... There are far more scarier things out there...

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Meh. It's a person's face. The fuck ya'll expect from a cross section that we aren't used to seeing with our normal eyes.

it's like seeing surgery. It's gross but we all have and need body organs. Except you, appendix. You can fuck off...

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
Meh. It's a person's face. The fuck ya'll expect from a cross section that we aren't used to seeing with our normal eyes.

it's like seeing surgery. It's gross but we all have and need body organs. Except you, appendix. You can fuck off...
Oh, it's not unexpected, but you can expect something to be disgusting and then still find it disgusting when it meets those expectations.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
you'd look pretty insane as a cross section yourself
Yeah this is a ridiculous tweet, MRI is cross-sectional imaging, it's going to look like a sectioned human in whatever plane its taken.

3CPxebb.jpg

MRIs also aren't read in single slices like this, they are scanned back and forth through all the planes

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this is a ridiculous tweet, MRI is cross-sectional imaging, it's going to look like a sectioned human in whatever plane its taken.

3CPxebb.jpg

MRIs also aren't read in single slices like this, they are scanned back and forth through all the planes
this is that big fucker from Attack on Titan that crawled on his belly and shaved his face off

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017