• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
people ITT that actually care about acting in a fucking fighting game

yeesh, get a grip

we knew this was happening weeks ago lmao

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
her voice is bad enough, but as long as we don't gotta see her stupid face as Sonya then its whatever to me

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
people ITT that actually care about acting in a fucking fighting game

yeesh, get a grip

we knew this was happening weeks ago lmao

Yes why would people care about acting in a fighting game series (starting with MK9) that puts a heavy emphasis on the cinematic story mode that features tons of acting?

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
Skarlet design looks dope.

Still looks line NRS animations :( They look better though.

Those characters models look clean.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
I'm really interested to see Switch comparisons to the PC / PS4 versions. I'm usually about the Switch but this game looks too damn sexy to not play it on the best hardware.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Now comes the point of the show where I try and decide if the remainder of it is pfaff that I don't care about, or if there'll be anything more interesting.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
You know, it would have been cool if they got the original actors from MK1-MK3 and scanned their faces.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Their cinematics and graphics look nuts, the actual fighting stances and moves continue to look awful.

Actually it looks like they've taken a look at those videos that hate on NRS animation lol. The idle stances I took a look at are noticeably less animated and exaggerated than before.

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Hire somebody to write stuff for your hosts. This isn't working.

NRS slide into my DMs I'm ready.

Feb 10, 2018
I'm glad ronda is enjoying herself and looks happy.

-----

I take it back, didn't know she was a transphobic sandy hooker.

Last edited: