• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
We'll probably get another big trailer, maybe a faction trailer. Something like "Forces of Outworld" or "Forces of the Netherrealm".

At the very least, we'll get a trailer showing off Kotal Kahn and maybe another new character.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I know "Good" Raiden asks for Kotal's help in the story trailer but I feel like Earthrealm wouldn't be on the best terms with him after what he pulled in MKX.

He was ready to sacrifice Earthrealm to protect Outworld.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
And Best Buy has yet to sent me my pre-order BETA code. Had to contact support over this and still haven't got a reply yet.
Wow that's odd. I only just pre ordered my copy last week and got my code almost immediately. Sounds like something is up with your order. Sucks that BB doesn't have the best customer support either.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Wow that's odd. I only just pre ordered my copy last week and got my code almost immediately. Sounds like something is up with your order. Sucks that BB doesn't have the best customer support either.

Well I decided to just pre-order from Amazon.

If Best Buy delivers my code in time I can just cancel my Amazon order. If Amazon sends me my code first. I'll just cancel my Best Buy order. While losing the 20% discount from my GCU membership is something I don't want to do. I am not going to give Best Buy my money if they continue to screw up my digital bonuses. This is the 3rd time mind you. They screwed up my Spiderman digital pre-order bonus, and my Just Cause 4 pre-order bonus. MK11 will be the 3rd time.

Ironically I haven't had issues with purchases in the past. It's only since I got a GCU membership that Best Buy has been dropping the ball. I don't want to say there is connection but if Best Buy wants to keep screwing up my orders then they don't need my money. There are plenty of other online store fronts out there that will honor digital bonus codes. So not giving them my custom is no skin off my nose.

Miles X

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This week - Kotal Kahn and Erron Black

Next week - Kollector, Kitana Kahn and Noob Saibot please.

Jacqui, Jax, Lui Kang and Kung Lao can just have reveal trailers, too boring to take up a KK.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Don't forget, that Chicago thing's this Friday.

Looks like we'll probably get two characters on this week's Kast, someone else on Friday, then three next week.

Wew.
Probably this build right?

mk11_sc.jpg
That's what I've been expecting.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
I think the Beta gonna have at least one character that wasnt in the reveal build. Someone like a Kabal or Jade.

Or characters like Johnny, Kano and Cassie considering youtubers already played a build with them and there is much footage of them floating around already.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Hm, that kinda implies something we presumably already haven't seen confirmed (i.e. not one of the known character leaks).

Like maybe the Krypt mode he referred to that is supposed to make people lose their minds? or maybe a requested character reveal?

Miles X

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
D18TpKyWkAETsJu.jpg:large

Why does it say it starts 28th March but it seemingly starts on the 27th everywhere except Asia/Oceanain???

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Hm, that kinda implies something we presumably already haven't seen confirmed (i.e. not one of the known character leaks).

Like maybe the Krypt mode he referred to that is supposed to make people lose their minds? or maybe a requested character reveal?
Its gonna be indeed interesting to see what its gonna be. Its really time for them to show what the Krypt is.

Also there gonna be a bunch of the actors who played the characters in the first 3 games at the expo.

Maybe it has something to do with the old games getting a remaster or the actors lending their faces for classic skins.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Oh my god a remastered collection of old games would be amazing. I also want them to bring MK9 up to current platforms.

Deleted member 13550

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Soo.. could i preorder the game on Amazon, get the beta key and then just cancel the order again (should i not enjoy it)? I dunno if im gonna like the changes and would rather try it before paying up.

Blaackstarr

Oct 30, 2017
Soo.. could i preorder the game on Amazon, get the beta key and then just cancel the order again (should i not enjoy it)? I dunno if im gonna like the changes and would rather try it before paying up.
Yes, I haven't bought anything from Amazon in awhile but thats how it worked usually. Best Buy sent me a code almost immediately after I pre ordered and I dled the beta.

DrDogg

Oct 25, 2017

Fujin please...

Its gonna be indeed interesting to see what its gonna be. Its really time for them to show what the Krypt is.

Also there gonna be a bunch of the actors who played the characters in the first 3 games at the expo.

Maybe it has something to do with the old games getting a remaster or the actors lending their faces for classic skins.

Classic collection with HD graphics and online play would be nice. $40? Maybe $30 if they're being generous? Maybe a demo of it comes with MK11?

Jan 11, 2018
It'd be nice if we could unlock arcade ports of MK1-4 in the Krypt. Heck, even just MK4 would be nice. The arcade version is really obscure.

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
Cassie was essentially the protagonist of MKX, so I would've been shocked if she didn't return for the sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.