• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

neatsaux

Nov 11, 2018
red room
uhhh how on earth are you supposed to do this scorpion boss tower? can't even take half of his health with a group of three people :/

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Glad the head glitch didn't get a quick fix while I was at work. Haven't used it for everybody though, just the characters I actually use or am interested in trying.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can you get banned for the head glitch? I dont want to lose my account over this.

Not before I make my MK theme Sims 4 world.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought release check was on by default (and is the first thing everyone suggests turning off immediately). One thing you can always do is put controller inputs ON in training mode so that you can see if your controller is registering your inputs fine. I can't speak to next steps all that much, since I have an Xbox Elite controller and find the dpad perfectly fine...but I believe it's a slightly different dpad.
I'm going to check. When I get home.

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
uhhh how on earth are you supposed to do this scorpion boss tower? can't even take half of his health with a group of three people :/
On xbox at least, it's really not bad at all. I completed on the 2nd try with randoms. As long as the players not active in the fight are using their assists when they are up (and not at dumb times like something that pushes Scorpion out of a combo). That said, not sure if all four platforms are at parity, as I haven't been following that conversation.

TheRightDeal

Oct 27, 2017
I beat the Scorpion tower with some buddies last night, proper use of powerups is key. We were saving the Shinnok flick and the fart gas for when scorpion would start a combo and it was fairly simple. The only thing that gave us issues were the fire vortexes when he gets near the end of his life bar.

neatsaux

Nov 11, 2018
red room
On xbox at least, it's really not bad at all. I completed on the 2nd try with randoms. As long as the players not active in the fight are using their assists when they are up (and not at dumb times like something that pushes Scorpion out of a combo). That said, not sure if all four platforms are at parity, as I haven't been following that conversation.
i'm dumb and didn't realize i could assist as a spectator.

that being said, if you wanna friend up for stuff like this on xbox, shoot me an invite if you want. username is bliggup on XBL

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
How can they ban someone for abusing a glitch? The most they'll do is roll it back so we'll have to get it the traditional way. I just went through and did it, easy.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Where is the area that unlocks after you opened the character chests? It showed you but I wasn't paying attention. I just used the bug to open them all, if they want to ban me so be it I guess.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This Mind of the One Being door.

I've done multiple brutalities and mercies...online.

They really want players who don't wanna play offline to play offline lol

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
i'm dumb and didn't realize i could assist as a spectator.

that being said, if you wanna friend up for stuff like this on xbox, shoot me an invite if you want. username is bliggup on XBL
Sounds good - and don't feel too bad. It's weird how you're taught in most towers to use the right analog stick for tags and assists, but when it's a non-tag in/tag-out group match, all of a sudden it's mapped to face buttons. The fact that those prompts go away out of Theatre view, which itself seems kind of pointless, makes it so it's hard to blame players jumping in for the first time for not understanding how the battles work. Not to mention that it's another fight that mostly relies on a mechanic that takes the game away from its core strengths!

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
That Scorpion tower boss fight was pretty fun.

Its not that hard when everybody is using their skills they can use as spectators.

Was actually surprised that i managed as first player with my Skarlet to get him down to 20% life.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The whole time I tried doing this Scorpion battle with one other friend. And we would always get him past half health. For some reason I thought it was only two people at the most.

Wow what a difference three people made.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Now I can actually get Scorpion down to critical but wtf at this hellfire inferno that drains your life in one second smh

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The two extra assists make a difference. Managed to get Scorpion all the way down to critical. I was the first one up too lol.