• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018

ERRON BLACK!

NoClip video about fatalities

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Shit

Shao Kahn is proper involved in the story huh

Waitin for nerds to start complaining about music choice

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Buh. So the leaks were right. Saw Kollector and all the rest.

No Reptile. Am sad.

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
Extremely hyped right now. That looks great. I always really enjoy the story modes in NRS games and this looks to be an improvement on those.

Visanideth

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Better production values than most JRPGs these days.

Is it me or every MK story past IX is about resetting the timeline and bringing fighters back from death?

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
Man NR is on some next level shit for story and fighting games. Though I love the game, DOA6's "hi" "hello" "...well we're going to fight now" story is even more comical compared to this.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They remove their only gay character who also happened to be one of the better gays in games

And then hire a transphobe fighter for a series staple, and she sounds like utter trash

Amazing 2019

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
PAST JOHNNY AND PRESENT JOHNNY TALKIN' MESS

Story Jade looks non-revenant

Kano still being a shithead I see

Better production values than most JRPGs these days.

Is it me or every MK story past IX is about resetting the timeline and bringing fighters back from death?

Because RAIDEN KEEPS FUCKING UP EVERYTHING

BurnKnuckle21

Nov 17, 2017
Holy shit that was awesome. Shao Khan being involved in the story is exciting and I'm so glad Erron Black is back. No sign of Noob that I saw but the leak definitely was legit.

MeBecomingI

Oct 27, 2017
Looks fantastic. Netherealm is on a whole other level when it comes to story and such in a fighting game and I love it.

That said, no Reptile is a legitimate disappointment.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Present & Past Johnny together are gonna be a riot.

Also, I guess the leaks were legit. A shame that we won't have Kung Jin at launch, but at least we have Jacqui & Cassie.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Damn. I love that the story is "Raiden fucked up in 9, we have to fix it." Of course I'm sure Chonica is completely altruistic and nothing will change there.

HamCormier

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Woah, that looked really good! Really impressed by all the different cut-scenes! Seems like they're keeping up with the traditions of a very polished story line like in Injustice 2!

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The entire campaign is focused around time travel and other temporal stuff?

ekiFimE.gif