Aiervon

Digital Strategist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Dallas
Not buying this game as I'm not big into fighters, but damn if this theme didn't get me hyped. They really need to reboot this movie franchise -- I'd watch.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
R9ggkai.gif

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
The DLC for this game will be great. Great trailer. Still surprising that this game's about to be released. I love how quickly it's coming out from it's reveal date.

Oct 27, 2017
Clever, they used shitty rap music in their first trailers to lower our expectations and then surprise us with this one.

But if that track isn't in the actual game someone failed at his job.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
That was probably the best launch trailer I have ever seen. And its fucking Mortal Kombat lmao.

Spacejaws

"This guy are sick" of the One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Fuck I just realised it's a holiday Friday and Monday, no deliveries or collections. Simply games says they send it 4 days before but that's a Holiday Friday where mail doesn't get collected.

Fuck I was actually hoping to get it early but thinking about it now the Royal Mail might screw me over and it only gets processed on Tuesday. Foooook.

May 5, 2018
I also love this remix of the MK theme, but am I getting the sense that Resetera actually thinks Check Yo Self by Ice Cube is crappy? What?

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I lost my shit when the theme kicked in. I need it yesterday, put it on iTunes or whatever idgaf.

Got the premium pre-ordered and am stoked.

Philosopher

Sep 5, 2018
Dont even like fighting games. Them using this music has just made me purchase this game...the nostalgia is too strong

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That music better play as all the timelines are collapsing in the last battle or something.

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019
Amazing trailer...and also glad that this way, many will finaly shut up about using the song. XD

Dimitri Vegas was also at the reveal,and loves MK too.

Hopefully the movie starts filming soon... and hopefully the last script leak is fake.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
I swear MK10 and MK 11's story mode exist just so NRS can pitch Shaolin Monks 2 with Scorpion & Subzero to WB

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
The threat title needs to mention the song. That's the story here. If I was on the fence with this game I would have thrown all my money at it when I saw this trailer.