Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, does she get her vagina stabbed and stomped at 1:04? I think this has more crotch damage than any game trailer in recent history.

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is half of the video just her getting beaten up by Kano? Weird way to reveal a character

Also not really a fan of her character design. The outfit is boring as can be, and a pony tail is a huge downgrade from her MKX hairdo

Still, looks to be the far and way best female member of the Cage family

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
can we just take a moment and appreciate how much better their stances are

sPvU2ug.jpg

oCZoyFe.jpg

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
She looks great, but man do I miss the old VA. Not a fan of the new one at all. MKX Cassie had some SSS god-tier sass.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
That fatality makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

edit: it's a reference to something else?

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
can we just take a moment and appreciate how much better their stances are

sPvU2ug.jpg

oCZoyFe.jpg
Not just the stances, but the proportions too.

MKX's women were an improvement over 9, but still had freakishly long necks and weird limbs. 11 is the first modern MK game that nails realistic proportions. Characters are still muscular and bulky but they look like they could be actual people again. In a way, it's the first MK game to do this since 3/Ultimate/Trilogy, or arguably 4.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
The fact that she has a full head of hair means it's not exactly right after MKX.
That shit takes time to grow.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Why is half of the video just her getting beaten up by Kano? Weird way to reveal a character

Also not really a fan of her character design. The outfit is boring as can be, and a pony tail is a huge downgrade from her MKX hairdo

Still, looks to be the far and way best female member of the Cage family
It's supposed to be a Kano reveal trailer too but they just put Cassie in the title. I thought the same thing until I realized the fact that they never really officially revealed Kano until now.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
And how many of them would go "Can't get enough cat videos!" unironically and unprovoked in real life? That's textbook "old person writing hip lingo" dialogue right there. Like something you'd see in the fake social media feeds in games like Persona 5 and Spider-Man.

I've met girls in LA who would absolutely say shit like that, really self absorbed and pretty actor types to be specific.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I don't know if it's the quality of the previous stream or something, but reminder of how she looked just a couple of months back
maxresdefault.jpg

Netherealm is putting in work, damn.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Better character model but watching that atrocious combat animation popping and locking in fast forward.... ugh.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Not a fan of that fatality. She shot him with a few bullets and then kicked his spine out of his body? One doesn't feel like it leads to the other at all. Like the idea of her kicking it out of him, just seems strange.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Not a fan of that fatality. She shot him with a few bullets and then kicked his spine out of his body? One doesn't feel like it leads to the other at all. Like the idea of her kicking it out of him, just seems strange.
Look closer. She's shooting openings up his middle to tear him in half easier. Like punching holes in a piece of paper before you tear it.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I'm a little sceptical of how she plays in comparison to her MKX counterpart but the presentation's perfect. It's a shame they fucked up Sonya because her and Johnny are looking ridiculously good.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
You guys talking about the massive graphical jumps between games do realize that Mortal Kombat X came out 4 years ago and Mortal Kombat (9) came out 8 years ago right?

Doctre81

Oct 26, 2017
They had some people from WB Montreal help out with the facial animations btw. Same with Injustice 2.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
I was thinking of how dreamy King's chain grabs are in Tekken, does this dude Kano have chain grabs!?

jxN3

Oct 3, 2018
My take away from this was that Cassie is cool, but goddamn Kano looks BRUTAL as fuck.

Definite main potential.

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
Glad that Cassie is back; loved her in MKX, but her design isn't as good and I miss Ashley Birch y_y. Same with Sonya; MKX had the best Sonya possible. Top tier visual design and great voice actress.