• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Skux

Oct 26, 2017
I love how he reviews the organs worth kollecting.

Intestines? Nope.
Heart? Nah.
Head? Yup!

RedshirtRig

Nov 14, 2017
Looks dope. I will certainly be giving Kollector a try. Also his victory pose with his bag of trinkets is great.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Huh, the official upload has a different outro to the stream one for some reason.

Only the version from the Kombat Kast has The Larfleeze™.

D3bXGtMW0AA5dPJ.jpg

Last edited:

SuzanoSho

Dec 25, 2017
Slightly unrelated, but I only JUST saw the Kotal Khan reveal trailer after watching this one, and LOL!...

SAB-CA

Nov 30, 2017
He does look very "MK". I kinda like the multi-arm idea, but at the same time, it makes his upper body look kinda stiff and boring a lot of the time. And he has such a "straight forward Hollywood movie vampire" look. He doesn't "wow" me, but the gameplay and quirks have some personality.

He has a strong dose of MK weak keyframes stuff going on, but he'll likely feel good in an MK way.

Last edited:

zeioIIDX

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
Boring-ass fatality. I get it that he rummages through your parts as he disembowels and dismembers you, eventually kollecting your head...but it isn't as creative/outlandish/graphic as most fatalities. Just kinda "meh". He looks alright though, design-wise.

Oct 25, 2017
Boring-ass fatality. I get it that he rummages through your parts as he disembowels and dismembers you, eventually kollecting your head...but it isn't as creative/outlandish/graphic as most fatalities. Just kinda "meh". He looks alright though, design-wise.
I feel like he has the best fatal blow and best fatality yet. But I respect your opinion.

Moebius

Oct 28, 2017
Official upload from WB Games, which seems higher quality to me:

Please tell me this music is in the game! This is the best music I've heard in an MK in a long time. I would love for the full soundtrack to be of this style.

Also, this is quite possibly the koolest new character the series has had in a while. I love this guy!

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Man this game is too much for me I think... never been weirded out by the violence in MK before but these fatalities are like woah, maybe that's a bit much?
Fatalities are actually way less gruesome for the most part than MK X. I watched Max look at all of them, and they were really just going for the gore and shock value. The MK 11 ones are far and away better. This one is absolutely the goriest, but also just a better looking Mileena Fatality from X.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Does every single karacter have a projectile?

That is one the few things that differentiates MK from other fighting games that every single character has a projectile and none of them nullify each other.

For example

MK1

Liu Kang - Fireball
Johnny Cage - Green Energy Ball
Sonya - Purple Rings
Kano - Throwing Knife
Raiden - Electricity
Sub-Zero - Ice Ball
Scorpion - Harpoon

MK2
Mileena - Sai Throw
Kitana - Fan Throw
Jax - Purple Sonic Boom looking thing
Baraka - Energy Blade
Reptile - Acid Spit and Green Orb
Shang Tsung - Skull Fireball
Kung Lao - Hat Toss

MK3
Nightwolf - Bow and Arrow
Ermac - Green Ball
Kabal - Ground Blade and Purple Eye Blast
Sindel - Purple Mouth Beam
Sheeva - Fire Blast
Striker - Grenades and Gun Special
Cyrax - Green Net
Sektor - Missile Special

And I can go on and on with this.

I don't believe there is a single MK game in which any of the cast that did not have a projectile attack in some shape or form.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
This guy seems pretty cool. I'm not sure I'll play him much beyond his arcade mode, but I always enjoy the more monstrous characters. I do love the Larfleeze vibe he is giving off.

justin haines

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
I'm going to be in the minority I'm sure but I'm not a big fan right now of this wierd direction of MK as others, I like the ninjas more, I'm more of an MK 2 guy. The fantasy stuff, ehh I like the cop and native, it also makes the fatalities more brutal feeling when them seem more human, this takes some of the punch out with these monsters pretty much, even goro kind of looked human

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
Looks awesome! MK11 can't come soon enough, really. I want to try most of the characters.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Wow, I hope the full game has more music like the track in this trailer. It has more energy than the entire soundtracks for MKX and Injustice 2 combined.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
better than the last garbage character they showed but still not great. the naming for the new characters is awful though.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
I actually love it. Love how creepy he kinda seems. Scrappy fighter. That fatal boow though jesus.