Deleted member 128578

Dec 2, 2022
shang-tsung-it-has-begun.gif
(again)

mk1-logo.webp

New MK game, new thread for demanding the characters you want and whether Reptile should be human or a lizard.

MK1roster.png

1. Liu Kang
  2. Scorpion
  3. Sub-Zero
  4. Raiden
  5. Kung Lao
  6. Kitana
  7. Mileena
  8. Johnny Cage
  9. Kenshi
  10. Smoke
  11. Rain
  12. Li Mei
  13. Tanya
  14. Baraka
  15. Geras
  16. Reptile
  17. Ashrah
  18. Havik
  19. General Shao
  20. Sindel
  21. Shang Tsung (Pre-Order Bonus)

KP1.png

1. Omni-Man
  2. Quan Chi
  3. Peacemaker
  4. Ermac
  5. Homelander
  6. Takeda Takahashi
MK1Kameos.png

1. Scorpion
  2. Sub-Zero
  3. Sonya Blade
  4. Kano
  5. Goro
  6. Jax Briggs
  7. Kung Lao
  8. Kurtis Stryker
  9. Cyrax
  10. Sektor
  11. Frost
  12. Darrius
  13. Sareena
  14. Motaro
  15. Shujinko

Kombat Pack 1
  1. Ferra
  2. Johnny Cage
  3. Khameleon
  4. Mavado
  5. Tremor

MK1stages.png

1. The Living Forest (Day/Storm)
  2. The Corrupted Forest (Night/Day)
  3. The Tea House (Day/Night)
  4. The Fire Temple (Night/Early Dawn)
  5. Hanging Gardens (Day/Night)
  6. Shang Tsung's Lab (Overcast/Dawn)
  7. Cage Mansion (Sunset/Night)
  8. Wu Shi Academy (Day/Evening)
  9. Sun Do (Night/Day)

Last edited:

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
We should also speculate on who the Kameo fighters will be. Since those characters won't need full movesets, that opens it up a lot!

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
No fighting game series gets me hyped about the lore like MK. It's the only time where I'm more than fine with CG trailers.

This premise is so cool!

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
I mentioned this in the other thread but, while I like the "animated movie" approach they've taken over the last trilogy, I would love a return of a Deception styled Konquest mode for single player.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Considering this Kameo shit, if they're going to put Reptile in the game, you have to put Ermac in the game as well. They're like the jobber duo. One does not get their ass kicked without the other. Who else are we going to beat up in the story.

Why wasn't Reptile in MK11? because Ermac wasn't. Why wasn't Ermac in MK11? Because Reptile wasn't.

Saikyo

Oct 25, 2017
I was naive but I was expecting a reboot of a MK tournament before the one with Liu/Sub/Scorpion with just a Liu Kang "raiden style" and Kung Lao with new characters that have some inspirations from the classic ones.

It's just gonna be MK1+MK2 with some MK3 "surprises", a bit boring...

The Bookerman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want

Kobra,
Havik,
Hotaru
Reiko,
Striker

I want to be able to destroy hsu hao.

Yes i played all those ps2 games lol.

pixeldreams

Oct 27, 2017
Well if we are to trust leaks at all, the person who correctly leaked the information about pre-orders said Homelander from The Boys and Peacemaker from DC would be guest characters.

Kratos2098

Feb 18, 2022
Man the Kameo fighters are reminding me of Smash. We'd keep hoping someone was playable only to see them as an assist fighter. Same thing is going to happen here.

Oct 30, 2017
Mk1? Did they just announce a series reboot?

www.youtube.com

Mortal Kombat 1 - Official Announcement Trailer

A new era has begun.It's In Our Blood. Discover a reborn Mortal Kombat Universe created by Fire God Liu Kang. Mortal Kombat 1 ushers in a new era of the icon...

www.resetera.com

Mortal Kombat 1 Trailer & Editions Revealed [Release Sept. 19th - Pre-order for Shang Tsung & Beta Access] News

Trailer: https://youtu.be/UZ6eFEjFfJ0 Website: https://www.mortalkombat.com/en-us shang tsung liu kang IT'S IN OUR BLOODDiscover a reborn Mortal Kombat Universe created by the Fire God Liu Kang. Mortal Kombat 1 ushers in a new era of the iconic franchise with a new fighting system, game...

Yup.

Oct 26, 2017
My boy Baraka better be in.

Here, here.

I don't know what to expect for the roster. The trailer made the world of the game seem kind of...ancient, but yet we have Johnny Cage in, so I dunno. Since it's a total reset, I honestly don't know if anyone from MKX or 11 will return, or if we'll even see someone from Chaosrealm and Orderrealm.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I kinda wonder for the Kombat Pass 1 if the Kameo Charcters will tie into the new charcters for example

Homelander is one of the guest charcters and we get Billy as a Cameo Charcter

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Lui Kang, Kung Lao, Ermac, Jax, Cyrax, Sektor, Sub Zero, Scorpion.

Those were characters I've mained in the past, but I don't care if all of them make it back. I'd be happy with shake ups in depiction to improve representation. As long at least two characters have badass martial arts combat animation without weapons.