Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
(Google translated)
https://topics.nintendo.co.jp/artic...cial&utm_content=20210127&utm_campaign=topics
This product is a set of the main body set with a special design on the back of the Nintendo Switch main body, the front of the dock, Joy-Con, and the download code leaflet of the additional content "Monster Hunter Rise Deluxe Kit". The main part of "Monster Hunter Rise" is also pre-installed on the main unit.

The back of the Nintendo Switch, the front of the dock, and both sides of Joy-Con are decorated with icons and patterns that express the world view of the main monster "Magai Magado" and "Monster Hunter Rise" of this work.

Release date: March 26, 2021 (Friday) Price: 38,400 yen (excluding tax)

01.jpg

03.jpg

09.jpg

The contents of "Monster Hunter Rise Limited Benefits" are as follows.
・ "Narikiri Retriever" (equipped with Otomogaruku layering)
"Narikiri Forest" (Otomo Airou layered equipment)
・ "Initial stone guard" useful in the early stages
"Monster Hunter Rise Deluxe Kit"
・ Hunter layering equipment Armor "Kamrai" series
・ Otomo Garuku layered parts "Shuriken Gull Color"
・ Otomo Airou Layered parts "Fish cat color"
・ Gestures (4 types of jumps)
・ Hairstyle (Izuchi tail)
・ Pose set (Samurai pose) ・
Face paint (Kabuki paint)

In addition, the specially designed Nintendo Switch Pro controller "Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Monster Hunter Rise Edition" with "Magai Magado" boldly placed on the front of the controller will also be released separately.
Release date: March 26, 2021 (Friday) Price: 7,480 yen (excluding tax)
10.jpg

12.jpg

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
and there it is. weird it took so long when it was already expected. wish it was more than a sticker though

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Those compass points make me a little sad these controllers don't have octagonal gates

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
and there it is. weird it took so long when it was already expected. wish it was more than a sticker though

Not the first nor the last time, Nintendo quite often announces special edition just a few months before launch. Happened with the New Leaf 3DS XL, happened with New Horizons Switch, etc.

plastic love

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 19, 2019
The grey joycons always look so sad to me, give me colours damnit!

Definitely want to cop that Pro controller, though.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Joycons are weak, but the dock and pro controller look great, even as someone who's yet to get into Monster Hunter.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Yikes, that's kind of... unappealing? The Mario and Animal Crossing Switches are way better looking, imo.

alundra311

Oct 25, 2017
A rather boring special edition.

The best special edition is the Labo followed by Mario 3D World and Animal Crossing. The Animal Crossing one would have been the best had the main console unit been the same color as the dock.

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I dodged a bullet there. I am planning to buy a pro controller for Nintendo Switch, so I am going to wait.

As if Nintendo hasn't dominate Japan enough. This is going to be brutal for non-Nintendo platforms there.

Danby

One Winged Slayer
Oct 7, 2020
Pro controller is great, but the switch itself doesn't feel like I'm missing much.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Nice to see at least 1 console maker still doing bundles.

Monster Hunter PSPs were beautiful.

Asian (non-Japan) versions announced

youwei

Jun 3, 2019
confirmed for hongkong, taiwan, korea , maybe the rest of the world soon

Nintendo of hongkong
www.nintendo.com.hk

「Nintendo Switch MONSTER HUNTER RISE 特別版」將在Nintendo Switch主機陣容中登場,另推出特別設計的Pro控制器作獨立發售。 | TOPICS | 任天堂(香港)有限公司網站

「Nintendo Switch MONSTER HUNTER RISE 特別版」將在Nintendo Switch主機陣容中登場,另推出特別設計的Pro控制器作獨立發售。

Nintendo of taiwan
www.nintendo.tw

「Nintendo Switch MONSTER HUNTER RISE 特別版」將在Nintendo Switch主機陣容中登場,另推出特別設計的Pro控制器作獨立發售。 | TOPICS | 任天堂官方網站(台灣)

「Nintendo Switch MONSTER HUNTER RISE 特別版」將在Nintendo Switch主機陣容中登場,另推出特別設計的Pro控制器作獨立發售。

Nintendo of korea

Last edited:

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe wishful thinking, but I'm thinking that NoA announces the same things tomorrow morning when they start the day.

At least that gives me a better chance of getting that controller!

Twister

Feb 11, 2019
I have never played a Monster Hunter game and have no interest in that type of game but I will be purchasing this controller because damn