• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
you give me the ability to transfer my save data back and forth, ala Monster Hunter Tri, then I will absolute double dip.

If not, Switch only it is.

Cleve

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, I mean I know I'll double dip. I wish they'd slow for dinner cross save functionality this time though.

Kandinsky

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt this will have any cross play because of the imminent Nintendo collaborations this title will get.

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
Nice! Definitely waiting for the PC version for those sweet highter frame rates and resolution.

Adulfzen

Oct 29, 2017
I wish they'd confirm cross progression since I'm still probably gonna buy it on Switch anyway, portable MonHun is too good to pass up

Wereroku

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know. At least we KNOW MH Rise is coming to PC and when. Same cant be said about FFVII R and XVI.
If not for the hack we wouldn't know about the PC version though. If SE got hacked and FFVII R release calender was released I am sure they would announce it as well. Also for people talking about breach of contract as long as Capcom followed industry standard security measures I doubt they would be held accountable for this because of the criminal activity.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
hopefully it's not a crappy port like MHW was at first. technical issues aside my main concern is that there's not a lengthy content catchup period like there was on PC for MHW -- applying all the way to the expansion even.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
What a bummer. I'm still waiting but exclusivity deals continue to suck ass.