• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017

I can't tell whether it's one of those fixed promotions, like Pride.

I don't know of anyone who would think hanging out with Seagal is a good thing. Even Anderson Silva was making a joke at how Seagal was 'training' him.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
When fighters announce their retirement I hardly believe them. Somehow he's going to end up in another organization down the line.

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
It seemed like it ended up being pretty entertaining, but it's hard for me to justify dropping $70 on most PPVs these days.

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
Dana in the post fight conference is saying they're gonna be leaving the Apex this year.

Hopefully that's true because there's no reason to still be holding constant events there.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
If Tom beats Blaydes, he's the real champ. Jones having the belt is pretty much the same as GSP beating Bisping for the MW belt and then retiring. Nice little accomplishment, but I don't think anyone took it too seriously.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
So in typical fashion we all missed a Bellator event. Or we just don't really care about it 🤷

I had no clue they even had an event today in Paris.