• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

Her opponent:

Rachael-Ostovich_002-Invicta-FC-21.jpg

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Jeez... Cowboy went mental about Winkeljohn on the latest MMA Show with Rogan

Also said Jackson/Wink Academy's head wrestling coach got busted selling PED's to his students while coaching Jr college

I smell a lawsuit..

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Jeez... Cowboy went mental about Winkeljohn on the latest MMA Show with Rogan

Also said Jackson/Wink Academy's head wrestling coach got busted selling PED's to his students while coaching Jr college

I smell a lawsuit..

Everything he said checks out with other stories about that place and all the Bones shit. Winkeljohn sucks.

chokeartist

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Maybe but Cowboy still went too hard at JW gym. Hopefully Rogan has Jackson and Wink on his show to tell their side but Cowboy is sponsored by Onnit so that's unlikely.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017

(Can only post 2, but he dropped a ton)

Lol. Jones had something to say about trashtalkers in MMA. (Said there's truth to what Conor says, and that Chael is bad at it). Chael went on a Twitter spam session in return.
Obviously Jones is biased cause Conor kisses his ass.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018

(Can only post 2, but he dropped a ton)

Lol. Jones had something to say about trashtalkers in MMA. (Said there's truth to what Conor says, and that Chael is bad at it). Chael went on a Twitter spam session in return.
Obviously Jones is biased cause Conor kisses his ass.

Chael still is the best when it comes to craftsmanship and lines. Conor is more of a showman but he never makes me howl in laughter like Chael has aside from when he said Nate Diaz can't read.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Chael still is the best when it comes to craftsmanship and lines. Conor is more of a showman but he never makes me howl in laughter like Chael has aside from when he said Nate Diaz can't read.
Yeah, that stuff about Nate with his balloons. Haha. He had some good stuff.
That stuff about the snake under the grass when Faber was still in denial was gold too, dont know if that goes under trashtalk.
I liked the one where Mendes asked him if he knew what wrestling is, although I suppose most may find that trashtalk a bit too immature. Lol.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Main event and Karolina v Andrade is what I'm there for. Also, looking forward to seeing Valentina destroying the 125 Champ.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Seems odd that someone that faced down the greatest 115 lb Champion after months of shit-talking twice is still so shook by a window getting smashed.

I guess it reminded her too much of the environment she grew up in or something? PTSD is a motherfucker.