• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
Quick little photoshop

Egf0sjs.png

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Against a murderer's row of playoff teams spanning almost three weeks the only loss among those games was against...

Charlie Morton.

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Yea Betances scares me but I like him better than Green against the Sox. The Sox are great at hitting the fastball and that's all Green has where Betances can mix it up with his great curveball. Then again, you don't know if he will throw strikes and once someones on base he's a hot mess. They gotta fix him.

Right, that's the thing that scares me about Betances. Green will at least throw strikes and make them earn their hits. Betances when he's out of whack is just painful to watch because he'll walk the ballpark.

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
At the moment the Yankees has 6 men since Boone will never use Cole or Hale unless its a blow out. Hope CC goes 6 tomorrow and then go Holder -> Betances -> Robertson.

Yea, that concerns me a little when you got two guys in the pen who you'll only use in a blowout. That's a recipe for burning out the rest of your bullpen. They really need to get Kahnle and Warren back soon.

Prophyblakcis

Oct 25, 2017
just swept the Giants for the first time since 1982. the Phillies are now tied for first in the division...wow. huge turnaround from the past 7 year

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Doesn't look like C.C.'s got it tonight. We're probably going to see a lot of A.J. Cole and David Hale tonight.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
The Jays are really falling back down to earth now, huh. It's too bad, but that start was too good to be true.

They're pretty likeable, but still need a lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.