• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
You all are disgusting for insinuating that the only possible intentions Drake can have for texting MBB are for sexual reasons. I had a ton of older role models when I was a teenager and they helped shaped me into the person I am today.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Her reply is an eye opener, you might think these young actors are really smart and mature when they do interviews and what not but deep down they are still naive kids at heart.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
uh yeah if I knew any 30-something dudes in my life texting 'no i miss u more' games with a 14-year-old...that's a red flag dog, at a minimum.

Oct 25, 2017
Even if you believe it's a big brother type situation. Why are you out of the blue texting a 14 year old girl that you miss them?

Brotherhood93

Oct 28, 2017
Texting her stuff like that and giving her advice about boys is definitely a little weird. It's possible for the two to have a friendly relationship but there should clearly be boundaries between an adult and a child. Hopefully her parents and other people close to her are able to ensure there's nothing too inappropriate going on but it already sounds like he needs to think about how he communicates with her.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Drake's gotta get out ahead of this pretty quick if nothing weird is going on, because it's too easy to read too much into it.

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Adults should not be texting children that aren't related to them. It's fucking weird. Next thing you'll know Drake will be throwing slumber parties with his little friends, serving Jesus Champagne.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
That's some weird shit. I can't even imagine having a text conversation with a 14 year old. What the fuck would we talk about? Puppies? Overwatch?

Drake man. Not like this.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You all are disgusting for insinuating that the only possible intentions Drake can have for texting MBB are for sexual reasons. I had a ton of older role models when I was a teenager and they helped shaped me into the person I am today.

An adult should not be privately texting a child, period. Especially given today's climate, you'd think Drake (or at least his agent/publicist) would know better.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Even if you believe it's a big brother type situation. Why are you out of the blue texting a 14 year old girl that you miss them?
That is what comes to my mind as well. Otherwise I would think its maybe a mentor thing as a former child actor. But the "miss you, miss your more" thing comes across very oddly to me.

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017
full

Oh mg god.

SmokingBun

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Christ , this is kinda gross.
I'll give Miss Brown the benefit of the doubt since she is just a kid but Drake! Man what the hell

Not exactly how role models talk

Pein

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I dunno I hung out with older dudes when I was 14, it's sorta garbage that you all jump to the conclusion if he has contact with a under age celebrity he's doing some malicious shit.

That's gross.

Cub3h

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Errrr okay, I guess we don't have to be surprised when the creepy stories come out ten years from now.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
An adult should not be privately texting a child, period. Especially given today's climate, you'd think Drake (or at least his agent/publicist) would know better.
You know nothing about the context of the conversation so what? This isn't "random 30 year old man messages a teenager on Facebook", this is two A-list Celebrities texting each other after seemingly being fans of one another.
ERA is so quick to label someone as a rapist and pedophile when there has never been anything indicating Drake doing anything of the sort. Anyone insinuating otherwise is being reckless and disgusting, period.

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oh lord. This will be in the next diss track aimed at him for sure.

Maybe he was supporting a fellow child actor...maybe not.