• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
It's clear that Newsmax got warned to not spread false claims or entertain them unless they want to get sued into the ground. He was like "For Christ's sake Mike, STFU about voting machines and get back to Cancel Culture(tm)!" But the guy just wouldn't let it go.

I love it when the political right are held to account for BS they peddle, normally nothing happens so this is refreshing.

I mean he was "cancelled" from Twitter because of his election misinformation and conspiracy theories. Having a conversation about cancel culture with this man without devolving into conspiracies is near impossible, and in the end Newsmax had to do the very thing they are trying to paint as a bad thing Twitter did.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's just.....my god

Ultra right-wing outlet invites guest on show to throw softball questions regarding cancel culture from those stupid libs

Ultra right-wing outlet proceeds to "cancel" guest on-air for the exact same reason he was "cancelled" on Twitte

....this is the greatest video ever. I love it so much

ClydeBonFrog

Apr 17, 2018
It's just funny to me that it took Dominion launching billion dollar lawsuits to scare conservative media into being factual lol. They are so corrupt.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Dominion showing up at Newsmax
DX0J.gif

The hole the T Rex creates disappears and the Triceratops just phases through the newly created wall.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
I mean he was "cancelled" from Twitter because of his election misinformation and conspiracy theories. Having a conversation about cancel culture with this man without devolving into conspiracies is near impossible, and in the end Newsmax had to do the very thing they are trying to paint as a bad thing Twitter did.
the irony is off the charts

Oct 30, 2017
They ask a question about the slippery slope of censorship while blatantly censoring the guy from talking about something. Oh the humanity!

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
I must live in a weird CNN bubble because I don't even know what Newsmax is. How long has it been around? I just recently learned of OANN, but that's only because of their insane White House reporters.

Hazmat

Banned
Dec 3, 2020
"We are now joined by this rabid, unhinged lunatic to demonstrate why everyone must be given an equal platform."

Deleted member 11039

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
LOL!

Could not stop laughing while I watched this.

I can't make up my mind whether Lowell is a true believer or grifter.

My gut says true believer as this dude seem legit nuts, but then again he's been able to make a business out of selling pillows. 🤔

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Trust me, watch the Cold Slither episode of GI JOE and get back to me. It's actually surprisingly relevant to Newsmax/OAN, as I believe they are employing the same tactic.
You know i remember the lyrics to that song, but i have to look up how to divide and multiple fractions?

SNRUB

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The hole the T Rex creates disappears and the Triceratops just phases through the newly created wall.
It's advanced hologram technology, meant to create the appearance that things aren't broken at any given time. This also explains the tables, the goons were just doing a sitting exercise.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Put em in homeless shelters. For all the hate, it's a decent pillow. I wouldn't pay $30 for one considering you can get ones that are just as good for much cheaper and don't support a crazy racist.

You know, through all of this, I've always wanted to know if the pillow was any good. LOL.

Not that I would ever buy one, of course. Fuck that clown.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
This seems like it should include some 'Achievement Unlocked!' popups, because being too loony for Newsmax has *got* to be some sort of achievement.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
It's just.....my god

Ultra right-wing outlet invites guest on show to throw softball questions regarding cancel culture from those stupid libs

Ultra right-wing outlet proceeds to "cancel" guest on-air for the exact same reason he was "cancelled" on Twitte

....this is the greatest video ever. I love it so much

Watch them spin this segment as a "demonstration" of cancel culture and it was all fake but the fraud is real.

SeanM

Oct 26, 2017
USA
I'm cracking up at the fact the Newsmax hosts have that Dominion statement taped to their desk ready to read whenever their crazy guests go off script

And the guy getting up and walking away lmao