PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia

Leo-Tyrant

Jan 14, 2019
San Jose, Costa Rica
Incredible. The best one so far, he is getting better and better.

---

Har har. Added to ignore list.

One alien in place of a news crew asking what happened didn't work for me. In the scene Michael is talking to a group of people and it was obvious in this clip.

Edit: Also, it used Michael Scott from season 1 and then from later seasons. They're basically two different people.

FUN
KILLER​

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Leave it to some (…one) of y'all to suck the fun out of a piece of incredibly well crafted and perfectly wholesome humor.

I agree, this is one of the best ones so far. I audibly giggled at the "Thatswhatshesaid!" 😂

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Heh, could have sworn I saw something similar to this around the time ME2 or ME3 came out, but looking at the date on this, definitely not lol. Regardless, really well done.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
This guy is the best. Gonna need Always Sunny in Mass Effect yet.

giphy.gif

Cos they're in the deep reaches of space right?

Oct 27, 2017
I'm amazed at how clean the masking is. Haven't used after effects in a while so not sure how much more advanced the tools are these days, but otherwise this person must have infinite patience to go through all those frames

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like the original video was demonetized by Youtube, so it's been replaced with a censored version.

JimD

Aug 17, 2018
This is my favorite one of these so far. Now I want the option to play the new Mass Effect as a Michael Scott-like incompetent boss.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017

One alien in place of a news crew asking what happened didn't work for me. In the scene Michael is talking to a group of people and it was obvious in this clip.

Edit: Also, it used Michael Scott from season 1 and then from later seasons. They're basically two different people.
yikes-michael-scott.gif

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
The person making these videos has some serious talent. Amazing editing work and funny as hell.

x72MjBz.gif

What a post.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

For ignoring people that are needlessly hostile? What are you 12?
michael-scott-why-are-you-the-way-you-are.gif

shimon

Oct 25, 2017
That Salarian sigh after his joke was incredible bc I did exactly the same thing when I heard it lmao