• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
w1xf8jiqqf961.jpg
oh lol

Masterz1337

Oct 25, 2017
what if this is a different batman
I imagine after flashpoint you'll see a whole new timeline where they can pick and chose actors and events from all the movies. Pattinson's batman will be the backstory for Keaton's, Joaquin Phoenix can exist in his time pre-flashpoint. Basically use flashpoint as sort of a crisis on infinite earth's reset point.

Lynd

Oct 29, 2017
Hopefully with all these Batman projects they just convince Burton to come back too for a third film with Keaton.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Hopefully with all these Batman projects they just convince Burton to come back too for a third film with Keaton.
As a massive 80's and sometimes 90's Burton fan, I'm on board. But I don't think Burton is Burton anymore though. And that's ok, it's time for us all to move on

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
So to be clear and concise: Keaton is just playing Thomas Wayne in Flashpoint?

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
So to be clear and concise: Keaton is just playing Thomas Wayne in Flashpoint?
Nope, he's going to play Bruce Wayne/Batman from the Burton movies. He'll probably be older and at the very end of his career. The concept art showed him wearing the batsuit next to Flash, so he must still be active enough to kick ass.

Alien Bob

Nov 25, 2017

He hasn't done anything worthwhile since Big Fish and at this point has made more bad films than good ones. The dude's clearly given up on artistry and is just cashing in the paychecks now.

All this to say I would absolutely love to see the result of him doing another Batman.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
He hasn't done anything worthwhile since Big Fish and at this point has made more bad films than good ones. The dude's clearly given up on artistry and is just cashing in the paychecks now.

All this to say I would absolutely love to see the result of him doing another Batman.

I'm not gonna sit here and tell you Sweeney Todd and Big Eyes are up there with Batman Returns and Ed Wood, but Zack Snyder has literally never made a good movie.*

*I haven't seen Legend of the Guardians

Last edited:

maruchan

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm not gonna sit here and tell you Sweeney Todd and Big Eyes are up there with Batman Returns and Ed Wood, but Zack Snyder has literally never made a good movie.*

*I haven't seen Legend of the Guardians
Frankienwennie was really good. I don't know if the black and white hurt it box office wise. But it's really underrated

Mavis

Oct 25, 2017
Blue Mountains
I'd like to see TDKR with Keaton as Bruce and Nick Cage (only half joking...) as Superman going into a Beyond style franchise. Keep Burton the fuck away from it, he was fine at the time but I don't see him being anything but awful for TDKR or Beyond.