plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Sorry Cummings, the US is not better than this. It has to prove that it will ever be better than this. This is the destiny USA has been marching toward for years.

It deserves better when it does better, and the first step is taking this shit seriously and indicting everyone who was responsible for this.
America *is* better than the GOP, Trump and his cohorts. They're a minority. It's not even really debatable.

plié

Alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2019
tenor.gif

let's not get carried away
I never had qualms with the guy, just your basic dirty lawyer.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thats so true. Its always fake until they need to real for thier own agenda.

So fucking stupid "boo, Jeff Bozo, fake WaPo, anyways, check out what they wrote..."

Generally, people on the left will not ever cite [strike]Mother Jones or[/strike] Infowars even if it's something that is straight factual.

edit: thought MJ was something else, doh.

Last edited:

Meatfist

Oct 25, 2017
That was powerful and compelling from front to back. There's going to be more than a few bits and pieces of this testimony that will be studied and scrutinized YEARS from now, and I get to tell my grandchildren I watched the whole thing live with fucking Twitch chat going the whole time

Nista

Oct 26, 2017
I saw that wink from Cummings to Tlaib during the afterchat coverage. I'm sure he knows exactly how she feels.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Because the same energy that is leading you to ask how Trump could possibly win again is the same lethargic energy that had people wondering how he could win at all in 2016.

Every American needs to go into 2020 with the fear of God in their hearts that Trump COULD win again.
There's really no reason to be defeatist. His path is extremely narrow, and given the way the midterms turned out, his chances of picking up any of PA, MI, and WI, let alone all three, are looking pretty fucking slim. His approval rating is dismal, and he isn't running against Hillary Clinton, so he's probably going to end up a one-termer.

At least there's some hope...
Ill do my part.

Jan 15, 2019
Who would have ever thought that the "Says who?" guy from a CNN interview back in 2016 would lead us to this moment three years later?

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Here is the GOP 'argument':

Cohen is a BAD MAN WHO IS A CRIMINAL
He worked for 10 years for a MAN WHO IS NOT GOING TO BE DISCUSSED, HE'S ONLY PRESIDENT OF THE USA NO BIGGIE
Cohen is a BAD MAN
OK?
OK?

This lawyer to the President is a totally untrustworthy guy who commits financial crimes all the time and has shady dealings with "foreign entities"...and was deputy financial chairman of the RNC. Those people were so out of their depthts.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Cohen is still a piece of shit person that worked for 10 years for himself and Trump's gain. There's no reason to think he wouldn't have done this for another 10 years if he hadn't been caught and thrown under the bus. His attitude here is not what Cohen presented to the world for his whole life, what you're seeing here is a man completely broken and trying to scrape together anything to redeem himself in the eyes of his family that he still cares very much about. He's not redeemed because he did the bare minimum of telling the truth about a man that we all know is corrupt as fuck. He cleared an extremely low bar today, don't fucking redeem him for it.

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
That was powerful and compelling from front to back. There's going to be more than a few bits and pieces of this testimony that will be studied and scrutinized YEARS from now, and I get to tell my grandchildren I watched the whole thing live with fucking Twitch chat going the whole time

I feel the same way!