Ruu

Oct 28, 2017
Favorite game shown during the xbox showcase so far. Cannot wait for this.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
FyXDewlWAAERhC-

Nah this is crazy, what is this UI.
this looked unbelievable and im not even a persona fan. The artstyle reminds me of some of the older SMT stuff blended appropriately with new age persona stuff. WOW

Yasumi

"You bought a PS Vita"
Oct 25, 2017
Nice that they're making the SMT x Fire Emblem people actually wanted now.

Huskman

Jan 21, 2019
I'm definitely enjoying this presentation. Granted, I don't game on Xbox or PC so I'm hoping a lot of this content (obviously not first party stuff) goes multiplat, preferably Switch.

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
I definitely expected this to be a departure from the usual style but it fell somewhere between smt and persona. Still looks cool

i guess we only had like 2 bits of key art to go off for like 5 years lol

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
That was a weird trailer. It looked like Fantasy Persona but somehow more messy and gaudy. Nothing stood out besides that.

I'm assuming mechanically it'll be different (looks like a job system) but I dunno I was expecting something more radically different from Re Fantasy.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Really odd this wasn't at the Sony show since its not coming to Game Pass. Sega/Atlus making weird decisions on where to advertise some of their big games on Playstation but whatever.

I guess part of why it has taken so long was the move to multiplatform development.

Game looks amazingly imaginative but I hope they fix the framerate.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Yes
www.famitsu.com

アトラス新作RPG『メタファー:リファンタジオ』2024年発売。『ペルソナ』でも『メガテン』でもない新たなファンタジーRPGの情報がついに公開【Xbox Games Showcase】 | ゲーム・エンタメ最新情報のファミ通.com

2016年に発表されたアトラスの新規RPGプロジェクト“PROJECT Re FANTASY(プロジェクト リファンタジー)”の詳細がついに発表。本作は『ペルソナ』でも『真・女神転生』(メガテン)でもない新たな物語として、真なる幻想世界への回帰をテーマに開発されていたファンタジーRPGだ。
This title is the official title of "PROJECT Re FANTASY", which was announced as a new RPG project by Studio Zero, a production company established by Atlus in 2016. The official title of the project is "PROJECT Re FANTASY. It is a new fantasy RPG being developed under the theme of returning to a true fantasy world as a new story that is neither "Persona" nor "Shin Megami Tensei" (Megaten).

andresmoros

Oct 29, 2017
Houston
I was just thinking about this game last week, since we haven't heard anything about it in a while. It looks fucking fantastic. Day 1.

AnimeAvatar

Apr 28, 2021
ERA YOU SAID THIS GAME WAS NEVER COMING OUT
ERA
WHHHHAAAAAAAATTTT HAAAPPPPEEENNNEEEDDDD????/?????
IT'S CLIMAXINNNNNGGG!!!!!
NEVER BET AGAINST ATLUS.
ATLUS. IS. BACK. BAYBEEE1!!!!!!!

I can honestly live with Persona 6 not coming in 2024 now. Goddamn.